Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Just don’t load them really “hot” they love eating barrels. Found that out the expensive way lol.

Other than that they are a brilliant cartridge.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a pretty big funnel effect…a lot of hot gas funneled through a small hole.

If only my safe wasn’t getting too full :frowning:.

Need to keep space for the Mosin that’s coming, as well as possibly a shotgun, now that @bentaz has shown me the way of the 12 Gauge.

2 Likes

Take the bolt out and put them in muzzle down with the stock resting between the barrels of the others.

4 Likes

Bigger or another safe, might as well do it now as you will need to eventually lol.

…for every 2 bolts out you fit another gun.

:smiley: You’d be surprised how many guns you can squeeze in this way.

2 Likes

Sheesh… I knew there was a reason I like you, ya think of everything.
Pensil cases for the bolts, key tags for labeling, gun socks and most impressive of all, velcro to restrain the Mrs until she gets over the new purchase… Brilliant !.:sunglasses::joy:

As someone who has fully embraced the @juststarting method of gun storage, I can confirm it works well and that I have 15 guns in an 8 gun Bunnings safe. However, only one of mine has a scope which helps.

Ohhh yes, scopes fuck you right up.

Yeah but works great for shotguns and milsurps

1 Like

Yep, works great on most things, most guns I suspect are not scoped when you move into some serious numbers.

1772cb813052863e3f3e354efb4f1b63

3 Likes

Okay which one of you did this?

At first I cringed. Then I thought, he may not have many mates or no one in his circle is interested in shooting. Shooting is often more fun with mates. You never know, he might find a new circle of friends.

He might also get raped and dismembered in the woods somewhere.

Or his new mate will.

2 Likes

Based on the pic of one bullet raping the other, that’s my guess, lol!

3 Likes

Now if only they’d make this in a lever release :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, but $4k fark. Something like that for $1500 lever release, be all over that like a fat kid on a hot dog.

2 Likes

Sometimes I’m glad that full auto is next to impossible. I’d go broke in an afternoon having fun - even with an American 180.

1 Like

More like, if only they’d make the stupid cat d restrictions piss off.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d settle for that…

2 Likes

Yeah, even though, John Coward, paid me more than double money, for the autos I had, it still hurt! But i bought more guns, so, go figure…