Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Its pretty rad hey!

What Cat does it come under? Does it fly under the radar because it is only 5 rounds per magazine ie per barrel.

Cat A I am pretty sure. Like any other SxS

Do we want to take bets on how long it is before some dickhead puts up a video of themselves magdumping it into an unorthodox target and causes a shitstorm that leads to a bunch of extra restrictions?

Not saying the gun shouldn’t exist/be legal, BTW, just being a cynic about how the world works.

2 Likes

They’ll have to get creative, it’s not like it looks like any military firearm for the appearance laws.
I hope GCA kick up a stink coz then every man and his dog will buy one, lol!

Lucky there aren’t any laws against ugliness. Damn that thing is hideous although I am certain it’s gorgeous in someone’s eyes. Be interesting to see how good they are though. Definitely an interesting bit of kit, albeit damn ugly.

$2k though… And around 4 safe slots. That’s right, I count costs in money and safe space.

3 Likes

Very sound formula Sir. In particular when safe space is at a premium which is my state of affairs at present.

1 Like

It’s cool. Might be a bit heavy. Especially fully loaded. Wouldn’t be fun to lug around. I think even a single barrel with a 7 round mag would look good too.

This would be very nice and a pretty good price for a No.1

Shame it’s in a weird calibre…

I like the Swift, my mate had one years ago and it shot like stink.

Same, a mate had a Ruger m77 it was a ripper, especially out yonder…400 or so…and it didnt seem as loud as a 22.250. In theaory it should be louder tho…He still has it today, with a new barrel tho…

1 Like

His was a m77 mk2 laminate varmit, great rifle it was.

1 Like

Yeah the M77 Swifts were a nice vintage Ruger I believe…Even the old boat paddles were a good one too!

Just don’t load them really “hot” they love eating barrels. Found that out the expensive way lol.

Other than that they are a brilliant cartridge.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a pretty big funnel effect…a lot of hot gas funneled through a small hole.

If only my safe wasn’t getting too full :frowning:.

Need to keep space for the Mosin that’s coming, as well as possibly a shotgun, now that @bentaz has shown me the way of the 12 Gauge.

2 Likes

Take the bolt out and put them in muzzle down with the stock resting between the barrels of the others.

4 Likes

Bigger or another safe, might as well do it now as you will need to eventually lol.