Gun adds I wish I could buy!

I’ll just leave this little nugget here!

Well, it’s something alright. Not sure how I feel about it beyond , dafuq is that?

2 Likes

It’s definitely a ‘nugget’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bound to be illegal in some states or territory’s in our c.u.n.t.r.y. Looks to dangerous lol.
@juststarting fyi. that one without the …'s tripped the band words list, sheesh what if I wanted to say someone was a funny c.u.n.t. or, to offensive mate ?

Don’t be a cunny funt @darwindingo :slight_smile:

Ok cunny funt it is then :grinning:, wouldn’t want to offend any coft socks lol.:joy: :beers:

“Country” works though mate :wink:

2 Likes

heh, this reminds me of an old mate named ‘Cunnington’.

A little pricey, but nice!!! Love this caliber, and with a peep sight!!@

1 Like

Tempted…

It is one of my favourite shotguns to shoot, believe it or not. I like tactical looking stuff and a very small handful of old school wood and still. This is one of 2 I really, really, really like. Just feels very good.

1 Like

It’s a Martini…what’s not to like?? Good price, you think??

How good is the extraction of empty shells?

Best ask @bentaz, I was shooting his, but I thought it was very satisfying, part of the reason I liked it. It may have been something else, but 100% martini action 12 guage, which I thought was really cool.

They kick like a mule, though - you basically have to put a recoil pad on them IME.

2020-12-17_13-41-57

1 Like

I grew up shooting a single barrel 12g, so recoil is no issue for me.

The issue for me is the stock angle. It’s a lot shorter than I’d like and it just seems to kick more than my other shotguns. Still lots of fun though!

1 Like

I am sorry @Martini, what was said - was said! Please have all your big boy guns ready. A representative will be over shortly to collect and re-home them.

quietly takes the recoil pad off his Overland.

2 Likes

I love mine, I find it fits me very well and is probably my easiest pointing bunny gun.
@MaxJon I’d buy it at that price, mine extracts well even express loads and heavy slug loads.
If I could only keep one of my shotguns it would be that one.

1 Like