Funny gun ads, for the lolz

Well its pretty good, given the mechanics of it…It would be interesting to see just how well one would shoot with a decent trigger…

1 Like

I did his one up for my daughter years ago, shoots like a laser, I’d really like a full size stock for it again now.

2 Likes

Someone needs to grow a pair, or at least get them back out of they/thems boyfriends purse!

1 Like

I call bs

What, that somebody that spineless even has a partner?

1 Like

Yeah, probably just trying to offload a straight pull…

3 Likes

Its as much a giveaway as the magic “400 rounds” claim.

If you are going to post an ad like that at least set the price to $6000

“Sorry darling, no-one interested”

1 Like

“UNWANTED” …

Well that’s one way to come out of the closet I guess!

2 Likes

A bit of AP 1970N

1 Like

Completely unmolested

2 Likes

Unmolested and a bargain to boot lol.

3 Likes

Apparently this is excelent At $4800

I must have missed something when looking at it

3 Likes

Thats a funny way to spell fucked.

5 Likes

I see broken wood and rust perhaps an extra zero got added by mistake. Even a very good condition one would not fetch that money without having something out of the ordinary going for it. Like belonging to Wild Bill or something.

2 Likes

Made in 1906, one of around 600000 made in .44 and it is totally fucked. Even if the last zero is a typo, it would still be overpriced…

2 Likes

Only $4800?? Holy shit I hope it hasn’t sold yet, I’d better ring him straight away.

1 Like

This is what a cunt looks like…

• mismatched top wood
  • butt pad removed and swapped
  • under-barrel storage tube missing
  • wood obviously been re-done

And no mention of that anywhere, shiny bore, like he doesn’t know. What a fucking cunt.

Probably fucked in other ways too.

4 Likes

He just put the bong down, as he hit the enter key to list that. Take the 1 out of the price you stupid taillight! Well he’s certainly not bright enough to be a headlight!

You thinks the first one is a bit much… the second one is asking $4500! :flushed::laughing:

1 Like