Funny gun ads, for the lolz

600 is pretty generous, i think…

Yeah - I’m guessing Recoil Firearms?

Admittedly I think I would find it really hard to justify another $1k centrefire that only gets shot once a year.

22LR is honestly peak shooting fun for me right now.

1 Like

Yeah Recoil Timmy has a heap of stock right now…but yes i hear you on the 22 fun front right now, with reloading consumables being the way they are.

2 Likes

Not recoil a fella from near Shepparton.
Tim has always been fair towards me about pricing so i cant complain there.
And its hard to beat a day out with the old .22 some of my fondest shooting memories are with the humble old .22

1 Like

I was replying to @Tempestman…Re Recoil Timbo…not about the near 2k bubba 303
Timbo usually is pretty fair on price

1 Like

What the fuck are they smoking over there?

4 Likes

Crack…

Seems theres no shortage of crack!

1 Like

“Bro, Im not a fed. Please stop sending me dick pics if you dont have these mags Im not interested”

3 Likes

OZ GUN SALES - Online Firearms Classifieds - » BAIKAL 22LR

$600 the going price for a single shot Baikal now?

1 Like

See above…

2 Likes

You can have mine for $200 :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the standard on abusedguns. Some wanker puts a ridiculous price on something, so blokes with something similar think, “if that’s what it’s worth, I’ll sell mine as well”. The follow on is that others think it sets the standard for pricing. Pistol powder anyone?

3 Likes

I noticed that $1500 is the new $1200 for a jug of the fast burning stuff.

I’ve got a fancy magazine fed one already.

1 Like

They are a very accurate and robust gun! I only sold the 3 i had, because they were not approved trainers, for competition. 200 is fair.

It’s actually crazy how accurate it is. True Soviet demonstration of “commies don’t care or understand about material cost”. There are sporters, there are sort of cross over barrels, there are varmint barrels, and then there’s the commie barrel.

@MaxJon my even has the fabled receiver end cap! Lol

1 Like

I am however super surprised that it’s not on fuddy duddy ssaa list, because it’s a legit trainer.

Yeah 2 of mine had the caps…terrible trigger, is my only criticism…I think they should be on the fuddy list too!
I think its got something to do with the heavy barrel, or something silly, like that.

Interesting, I actually dont mind the trigger.