Funny gun ads, for the lolz

Some people collect scopes.

The vx-1 is hardly collectible. I have some in a box. I wonder if I can get $580 for them? I paid in the order of $200.

nfi mate, I agree, that’s methhead pricing. To me it looks old because glossy, so I figured whoever would buy it would be doing so for some sort of nostalgic reason, rather than functional… Maybe? Otherwise yeah, madness.

There is some bastard out there collecting all the best fixed 2x leupolds, and weavers and burris though. He’s a real bastard, has all the good stuff. Probably drives a subaru, and has the best collection of lever 22s and more…lemme know if you find him!

You love me.

…“drives a subura”… pffft. Explains almost everything…

1 Like

More so the gun than the ad. That thing is uglee

1 Like

Yes, yes it is!

Looks up, quietly…
I’d fondle when mates not around:)

Like riding a moped or fucking a fat chick, its fun as long as no one finds out, hey?

2 Likes

Exactly where I was going with this…

You would have to own it first, last thing you want is the club finding out you shoot it.

2 Likes

You have to wear a disguise when going in to buy it too.

Nah, I have no issues with it. Compensator is a bit odd and position of optics mount is not what I would have gone for… It is ‘different’ looking, but hey, so do the bunch of you and I don’t mind you either.

7 x 50cal. Nice.

3 Likes

Good condition ?? Looks like they just pulled it out of a river. Missing a mag and still wants $1500, ballsy.

1 Like

Cheese and rice… if thats good condition i honestly want to know what his version of poor is

2 Likes

No guys, its just CeRustcoted!

2 Likes

Oh, Western Australia you beautiful stupid fucking idiot of a country!

2 Likes

400 would see it sold…yeah thats dumb