Funny gun ads, for the lolz

In case someone feels like giving them a call at a mutually convenient time of 3:30am to enquire about availability.

For reference, I bought some last year… at $165 per tub… Makes you wonder, this is specifically pistol powder, when he runs out of powder, what’s next…

@juststarting I think it’s about time you put your combined computer and MacGyver skills to work and build an auto dialer and start fucking with some of these guys :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not that I couldn’t, it’s more that I have better things to spend my time on.

1 Like

At the LGS today (not that I give it much credibility) when I asked if he had any pistol powder (you have to ask) he replied with the predictable No however then went on to say that ADI was in fact still making it, however as it is 51% US owned all the powder is going there.
Not sure I am buying it.

Mate, he heard it from a reliable source on Facebook, ok! Don’t question it! Although, who knows, I can’t say I ever took any conspiracy theories as true, but fuck, most of them are coming true.

2 Likes

Have commodore 64 and a touch dial phone? Yeah let’s make a War Dialer and hack the planet!

1 Like

@JizzFlinger that’s in fact a correct term… In this context it would be more of an IVR, but wardialer is a thing :wink:

1 Like

And it continues…

And it continues…

1 Like

Lol. At this rate, I won’t need super, I’ll just sell my milsurps when I want to retire…

2 Likes

Have all these asshole powder moguls not realised that it’s way cheaper to just buy factory ammo than cough up for their million dollar powder yet??
Plus the time & money you’ll save can be spent drinking beer and relaxing :grinning:

3 Likes

It has the suppressor from an army tank!

5 Likes

Seems legit :thinking:.
Just a shame i dont have any elephants to tackle

Sweet deal, I’m not really interested in this gun, but finally I can install the suppressor on my tank. :joy:

He doesnt even state what its actually chambered in, just the bore size.

A .22 is an elephant gun if you are skilled/brave/stupid enough.

I love that he only bought it so people would come and talk to him…That there says it all and explains everything you need to know about the tank suppressor elephant gun. :rofl:

1 Like

Here ya go fellas, at this price I’ll be selling all of my '94’s off…

Calibre/Item: 30-30

Make: Winchester
Model: 94
Scope: Open sight
Condition: Very Good
Price: $2000
Advertised: 29/05/2022
Comment: Stock and bore in excellent condition, slight surface rust on action only. Postage $60

1 Like

I should list my SMLE, trail boss and ap70 for sale or trade for 4 bedroom house with pool!

3 Likes

WTF?

1 Like