Funny gun ads, for the lolz

And it continues. WTF?
Maybe its time to retire?

Lol.

Srupid as a Stupid does, some poor sap, who needs to put the bong down…or maybe pick it up! Do they really think they will sell?? At those prices i have about $10k in the cupboard

Remember there were $2500 Adlers for sale…

2 Likes

Yep, and what a piece of shit they are!

The scary thing might be ADI realising just how much some dipshits will pay for pistol powder…

3 Likes

Although it’d be funny for these guys trying to cash in…sell there stuff but then pay twice as much down the track to replace it :rofl:…Oh the irony.

1 Like

I was thinking exactly that.

Really? I call bullshit…

I reckon same guy trying to drive the prices up himself.

3 Likes

How much do you guys think I could get for half a tub of AP50?

1 Like

Considering it’s had extensive custom work done i’d say at least $3000

3 Likes

These people have been smoking the same shit as the lee enfield sellers! 5 yrs ago this was a $200 shotgun.

1 Like

Only I’d probably be stupid enough to buy it because it looks cool… like I did with that old 410! :nerd_face::laughing::sob:

Oh cool, 3/4 of a Lee Enfield for only $2800.

Must be made out of pistol powder or something :thinking:

2 Likes

Super tacticool sniper spy John Wick edition.

Crikey!

Bargain :astonished:

Available at Cleavers for $1665. WTF

On cleavers website doesn’t mean available. The 7600 has been difficult to get for a while which encourages the crazy prices but I also think it is just driven from usedguns prices. If you search for a 7600 on there you see they started around a grand a couple of years ago and now have ended up at 3K.

True But when I bought my 7615 I went into my LGS and used the cleavers price as a negotiation bench mark. Even back then the were selling for more than the new price. Mind you if there is a lot of magpul stuff on them that can add up quickly or a Lucky13 chassis.