Funny gun ads, for the lolz

He’s dreaming!

Tripping.

This is dreaming…

2 Likes

:rofl: Up for sale is one horribly butchered good for nothing piece of shit $2500

4 Likes

That was for sale over a year ago for the same price. Crazy, not even close to a realistic price. Considering the rigmarole of having to register a big paperweight I really can’t see this ever selling. Any realistic number you threw at him would probably be scoffed at as he tells you why chrome is worth so much.

Anyone else noticing a pattern here?? Like the ratio of stupid ads by milsurps people to those of ,well regular guns and normal people…Hmmm :grin:

I knew of a mock up parade rifle, that was a shooter lt looked much the same, in 2018 for 700…back then, it was too much for me…

Just dumbfounded really!

What a bargain, i can’t believe someone hasn’t snapped it up yet.

2 Likes

Wow, I sold my B230 with pic rail and red dot for 6 or 700 bucks. Could’ve gotten at least 3 grand for it! :sob: lol

Henry must be smoking crack. Who the hell would pay over a grand for a break action single barrel shotgun?

in camo. ugh

1 Like

This is a little confusing. I guess it’s not black and scary.

4 Likes

Its not scary - but repulsive.

They are awesome! Bit steep on price, but getting harder to find matching number items

@JizzFlinger you getting it?
OZ GUN SALES - Online Firearms Classifieds - » Mossberg 464 Tactical .22LR lever action

cookoos nest NO

1 Like

What kind of words…there are no words… What the hell man?

3 Likes

Te-he-he

Maybe I’m retarded, but other than the buttstock, I actually kinda like it.

1 Like