Funny gun ads, for the lolz

A brand new howa will never be a Martini cadet though…lol

Here’s one a bit pricey

1 Like

It’s the $30 photo fella but this is pretty cool. Boys 55 Anti-tank gun. :open_mouth:

$30 photo fella?? All jokes aside, he has a massive collection, of military hardware…

1 Like

I’d like to see what else he has in his collection, I’m sure he’s got some amazing stuff. Full respect to him for collecting and preserving these weapons.
Bit cheeky but I thought $30 photo fella did roll off the tongue nicely.

I am pretty sure that tool is just selling off deceased estate.

1 Like

More than likely and regardless of where he got them he is still a massive tool, but he’s good for a laugh.

From this day forth he shall now be known as “$30 photo fella” :grin:

3 Likes

Well he emailed me photos of 100s of service rifles, which I believe are legit. If you were chasing something particular he would be worth asking.

1 Like

Those photos must have cost you thousands.
Sorry, couldn’t resist. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just remembered I said I wouldn’t share the $30 photos oops!!!

Just charge us $35, you could make a fortune…Oh and the cheque’s in the mail.

1 Like

Too bad if you dont buy the firearm…wonder if you still get the $30 back…? I cut him a bit of slack, I think he is in a position…with terminal illness. He just needs to work out a better way to sell I think…His stuff seems pricey, but rare too…so maybe not pricey…

How you sold your gun in 2019:

How it looks being sold today:

:scream:

2 Likes

Both POS in my opinion…have we got so recoil shy?

Never understood this, oh, I love recoil statements. Not saying anyone here in particular, but 99% of people at the range who like to pike up about “man’s calibre”… Only to be told that their big balls 357 load is what I use in 38spc for plinking. One dude was surprised when he shot my 1911 with full power loads. Ohhh this kicks a lot more than mine (after trying to convince me that 45acp is just a tiny bit more snappy than 9mm). Yeah, no shit.

What’s wrong with using right tool for the job and not enjoying having your shoulder smashed to shit?

On a 7.62x39 though?

I’d love a fun in 7.62x39. I mean, that’s as close as I’m going to get to owning an AK lol. CZ 527 is on the list.

Ive never been one to pike up about mans caliber, or recoil. But muzzle breaks do have accuracy benefits they say…CZ 527 nice!

Muzzle breaks are da bomb! Hehe. Got one for my 22. Feels really smooth, like shooting a 22.

1 Like

Yeah shot a mates Lithgow Woomera 6.5 creedmore…and I couldn’t believe how smooth…and accurate it was!!