Funny gun ads, for the lolz

I paid less :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried for ages to get an M39 bayonet. Yes they are rare, but geez $1500 is a douche price

2 Likes

Every milsurp ad I’ve seen from that dealer has been massively, massively overpriced. He’s been trying to sell a S&W Victory Model in .38 S&W for $1800 and the going rate on them is $400-$600.

‘I’ve never seen one before’ doesn’t mean something is “rare”.

2 Likes

A nice honest ad, it’s not custom, not special, it’s straight up just been bubba’d.

2 Likes

The ASIO nightmare starter pack, part one:

“I have cash ready” lol psycho.

Geeez man. Cash ready = August = tax return.

1 Like

Pretty sure they are bang on 10k new in Oz. This is ticking no boxes and raising all the flags haha

Guess we look at thing differently.

n.b.
That’s 10k for the gun, and another 3-5 for the scope if you want to go proper. And maybe another 250 for rings, 200 for bipod, 180 for monopod. It’s a lot more than 10k, the only flag it would be raising is that the guy watched too many sniper movies and wants a TV gun :smiley:

Psychos dont think like that.

I mean it should be obvious at the point where he goes “300WM or 338LM”. Thats like a 500% increase on ammo alone. Psychos will buy this and put a tasco on it. Like all those BA110 savage owners hehehe.

1 Like

Maybe.

Fifo back in town, tax return and cashed up from just getting back.
Probably youngish, put the ad online at 3am after watching American sniper.
Will wake up from drunken coma and probably delete it.

3 Likes

Just finished reading this & i looked up at the TV & some gloved up bad guy sniper’s slipping a round into a Barrett on an ad for some TV show :joy:
Old mate must have seen it too…Wanted one Barrett & a pair of black latex gloves.

Fuck that, just no…

probably typo, missing a decimal.

Never heard of them

Even at that price there’s no way I’d pay that sort of price for a Turkish shotgun from an unknown brand. I mean, you can get an AYA for that sort of money and they’re well known for being really good.

They must be good,they put “pro” in the name :rofl:

What a tool.

There is another add for a K98 on the same site that says the rifle is matching but has a re stamped front band.

Another tool…

Yeah, nah, this is not a small amount of rust, this is heavy pitting.

p.s.
also way overpriced for this gun at this time in this condition.