Funny gun ads, for the lolz

Don’t laugh, the grey cube one has endangered cobra semen in it, so it’s a bargain.

1 Like

Wow… someone bought it. Maybe one of the oiler bottles is rare. Collectors will pay silly money for seemingly innocuous items.

Yep, collectors will collect

Fark. And it sold.
Kaching!
$1200 i paid seems like a bargain now.

2 Likes

The mags are worth about $120 each now, and the charger clips are something like $2-$5ea too. At least one of those oiler bottles looks like the sort of thing that came with a really good English double-barrelled shotgun, so all up I’d say $485 is about right on the collector circuit.

More than I’d pay for it, though…

I want $1900 for my cadet, but you can’t see it!

If you want a photo it’s $2500

2 Likes

Even if it was hand made by William Greener himself and comes with its own transit case with accessories and is in practically mint condition, it’s still not worth $1900 IMO - and also IMO, not including a pic is just taking the piss.

2 Likes

This could be me being a little uninformed in the area of milsurps, but this seems a bit pricey

1 Like

It’s rare, he knows it. Pre war Mausers are not common in Australia. I’m assuming it’s original and matching. He’s taking a stab.
It’s hard to value rare Milsurps. Not much to compare it too pricewise. I think he has just baited a hook and seeing if he gets a bite.

Tell him he’s dreamin!

2 Likes

That’s a whole bucket of NOPE!

1 Like

I might have to ring him and tell him i want it but i won’t pay a penny less then 10k.

1 Like

Maybe we can start a bidding war :rofl:

1 Like

New Savage $650
Scope $250
Bipod (real) $250

Total. $1150

Should somebody tell him ?

1 Like

I cant believe hes only put 100 rounds through it. 2 boxes maybe 10 minutes.

Yes, that classic chestnut.
Who the hell runs two boxes of one ammo type, then calls it a day and tries to sell it…for $300 more than retail.

The amount of High speed, low round count guns I see, especially big bangers.

I suspect some people get a bit caught up in the idea of owning a rifle, as opposed to what are you actually going to do with it.

Like the fully kitted 7615 with 5kg of shit hanging off it, 6 spare mags.

I can’t see any hunting situation where carting 6 mags around would be beneficial.
Even at the range that’s a bit excessive.

Anyway…carry on.

I can’t see any hunting situation where 7615 would be beneficial over a much cheaper lever action, but anyway… It’s a cool 22 plinker :slight_smile: LOL

I wouldn’t pay that for a bayonet if came attached to a free rifle!

1 Like

Just kick me while Im down.