What I did in guns this week.

Went shooting with a great group of guys in Williams for three days. The pic is my 300wsm on the second day where we walked around shooting targets hidden in tree lines.

5 Likes

Rifle golf…

1 Like

That’s a prefect name for what we did.

1 Like

It’s a thing in the US…

So, like golf only for men?

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Paper patched bullets

Yes I bought a .301 PP mold for. 30cal rifles

1 Like

They shoot well…full velocity too!

1 Like

Last PP I tried in 3006 shot 5 inside 2 inch at 100m without even trying further load development…so they could be very accurate I think

1 Like

Well, I got access to the range now with non-contact sport outdoor facilities and all that, so there’s that. Went for a little plink on wed.

thumb_south-park-cum-meme-generator-imgflip-51655646

3 Likes

Spooky ghosts

1 Like

Not Sunday…but tapped my 357 cadet barrel, for scout scope mounting…took a few beers but got there…pics coming to verify…

6 Likes

Shot a service match at the pistol club. Had the AGM afterwards. NSW Gov wants any attendees to be double-vaxed from Monday so the decision was made to can all shoots until December when the requirement is “supposed” to end.

3 Likes

Got to love the government’s version of "freedom of choice " you can choose not to get vaccinated, but then you are not free to do the things you want. :rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Not exactly Sunday, but anyhow… And surprisingly addictive.

4 Likes

That makes me Horny baby!! Rolling block royalty!!

Processing: 20211014_181025.jpg…
Processing: 20211014_181115.jpg…20211015_170920

Not Sunday …loading for the Swede…

Processing: 20211014_183233.jpg…

My work area is a mess!

2 Likes

Are ranges allowed to open now under outdoor sport?

I’m guessing that’s some private club range, and not Springvale?

Your guess is correct.