What I did in guns this week.

Today I finished the range school requirements to start my 6-month Cat H probation at my local pistol club. Hadn’t been able to get along to finish it because of work etc. Not as busy now so tomorrow I’m going to go again and join a match. :muscle:
Now I have to start trying out different handguns and see what feels good. I’d love a S&W 617 even though I’ve never held one.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new adventure! And you don’t need to have held one to want/need one, shit you don’t even have to have seen one before to need it.
I find it more so with handguns than rifles that there’s always just one more you need & can’t live without. It’s a great problem to have :smiley:

4 Likes

Not Sunday, but I just disassembled cleaned and reassembled a couple of Ruger 10/22 mags that @1Fatman sent me😊

Obviously pics are prior to cleaning. Lol

Now I’m looking foward to taking them for a plink :blush::beers:

2 Likes

Hope they cleaned up well, there would have been 30+ years of grime in them lol.

1 Like

Yeah, they cleaned up nice mate, really they weren’t tea bag considering 30 years of use and storage tbh. hopefully I’ll live long enough to give them another 30 years of use :confused::blush::sunglasses::beers: Thanks again for freecycling them to me mate :kiss:

2 Likes

Did a shotgun comp with Juststarting on Sunday.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6Z9Q8luQ78M
https://youtube.com/shorts/XNMWAMyzHfU

I managed to win

Great fun. It is important to remember, it’s not the winning or losing that matters, it’s the taking part…and beating Juststarting.

9 Likes

No wonder he was touchy the other day. Good stuff and congrats on both wins. :rofl:

Equipment win, not skill :smiley: Bam! Bitch.

Equipment win, as in some of us can run our equipment, then yes , bam

4 Likes

You know it’s a lie :smiley: But… You did win, so there’s that.

What shotgun equipment are we talking…

All equipment…metal and organic.

2 Likes

Repaired my 410 today. Bit rough but it should hold

5 Likes

And it keeps on smashing them…

3 Likes

And again…

4 Likes

Murderer.

Are you using a blind, or hide to shoot the crows? They are usually always out of shotgun range when I see them…

1 Like

Just riding around on a quad

1 Like

Oops,I did it again…

6 Likes

Love it, that 410 is a winner!!!

1 Like