1 Like

Oops,I did it again…

6 Likes

Love it, that 410 is a winner!!!

1 Like

Thats a healthy looking fox.
Okay, that WAS a healthy looking fox.

I love it. Nothing is safe.

@Bigpete nice work mate. You have proved it was not just a lucky shot the first time. Are you calling them up or are there that many that you see them around here and there during the day or night?

They’re just drawn in by my animal magnetism :wink::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Got these guys to the range. The glock is hiding but it will be sighted in also.

7 Likes

Went out deer hunting with the missus

3 Likes

@Gregfiddich , nice looking collection you have there. What is what?

1 Like

I took out my grandpas .22 and had a bit of a practice with it which was good fun. I also tested some reloads for my .218 Bee which was a little less fun. And now during the week I will have to reload some more.

1 Like

My weatherby 223 got a new carbon barrel so sighting it in, the new 300wsm browning doing some load development with single fed 208 bergers, savage 308 with a new Mk5HD getting sighted in and burning ammo through the 6.5 creed getting ready for a shoot coming up.

2 Likes

Other than doing a bit of tool DIY and reclaiming components from a tub of “mistakes”, I cooked a little BBQ.

2 Likes

I had a ‘mistake’ today too. Measured my lands wrong on the WSM so got pressure signs half way through my test because of 4 thou jamb. All fixed now.

Spent the weekend up at Cooyal, ( near Mudgee ), shooting my .45-90 CPA @ 300,500,700 and 900 yards with the Buffalo Rifle Association fellas. Weather was great, sunny, only about 2 - 3 minutes of wind on Saturday with a steady left to right mirage running at about 2 minutes. Shot possibles at 300 and 500 but dropped a shot at 700 due to laziness. ( near enough wasn’t good enough )
Went to the Cooyal pub for dinner Saturday night, its 1/2 km down the road from the range, had a great chicken schnitty and a couple of beers. Back to the range for some more beers, watched a movie in the clubhouse then hit the swag.
Sunday morning was crisp and dead calm for the buffalo target @ 900. Just couldn’t get a good sight picture and wound up chasing “bad” shots. finished with only 5/10 on it.
Luckily, my total from the previous day was far enough ahead to give me the match despite the shit shooting at 900. All up, a great weekend, actually my first BPCR shoot since July last year. Fuck Covid.
Sorry, no pics, so maybe it didn’t happen???

11 Likes

Nice BP possibles bag and kit. Talk about making it personal! Hats off to the maker :slight_smile:

1 Like

I screwed up Service Pistol as usual. Gettin’ there though.

That was made by a mate of mine from Queensland, Ryan Stine

1 Like

Stone i mean

Made some points for my atlatl darte

4 Likes