CZ 515 lever release 22LR (reviews)

O a lever release shot gun under 1400$ that would be the go.

The A22 is a pretty good gun really. I am enjoying it more and more. It does go through the ammo quickly though. It really was at the right price point too for a 22. I paid $695 for the Varmint model or $895 but got the $200 cash back. Which came back really quickly. It is a pretty accurate gun as well.

This one would really need to be something special to justify the extra in price. I do like the look of the thumb operated lever though. They really need to make the lever in a position that you dont need to take your finger off the trigger. I have a feeling that may be one of he conditions of approval though.

1 Like

I was so excited about it, when Verney Carron rifles arrived. There were actually a shotgun. I am pretty neutral on the rifle, but I really wanted that shotgun. Unfortunately it never made it past the AU classification. So yeah, quite unlikely.

:sweat_drops:

A post was merged into an existing topic: High Capacity Mags Gone

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

LOL you’d be angry with anything though, that’s not wood, @Bigpete

Even the wood ones are horrid

Horses for courses I guess. I quite like the tactical model.

Seems like my local has a couple on display. Well, well, well :smiley:

Oooh - which store is this? I’ve got a mate that’s kind of keen on pre-ordering one.

Your mate should come on here and ask himself lol

I’m not really keen on the tacticool look, but that magazine is just trying way too hard

3 Likes

Kind of agree on that one. it really looks a bit weird surley they could reduce the radius a little without making it too long. Thinking more about it there is no way you are going to get a mag like that in Aus anyway. most likely only a 10 round max.

Why not a tube fed or a rotary mag so it doesn’t look crap

2 Likes

I’m guessing it will take standard CZ 452/455 style mags. 15 rounders are available, but hard to get. Most likely will ship with a 10 round mag in Australia. Unless they do a Ruger and ship the tacticool with a bigger mag.

Yes they use std CZ magazines.

That would be a nice option

Yeah, the weirdest angles on those things. The American influence undoubtedly.

1 Like