CZ 515 lever release 22LR (reviews)

Seems like my local has a couple on display. Well, well, well :smiley:

Oooh - which store is this? I’ve got a mate that’s kind of keen on pre-ordering one.

Your mate should come on here and ask himself lol

I’m not really keen on the tacticool look, but that magazine is just trying way too hard

3 Likes

Kind of agree on that one. it really looks a bit weird surley they could reduce the radius a little without making it too long. Thinking more about it there is no way you are going to get a mag like that in Aus anyway. most likely only a 10 round max.

Why not a tube fed or a rotary mag so it doesn’t look crap

2 Likes

I’m guessing it will take standard CZ 452/455 style mags. 15 rounders are available, but hard to get. Most likely will ship with a 10 round mag in Australia. Unless they do a Ruger and ship the tacticool with a bigger mag.

Yes they use std CZ magazines.

That would be a nice option

Yeah, the weirdest angles on those things. The American influence undoubtedly.

1 Like

Looks like they have been cleaver and used the one receiver for both the wooden and tactical version. The Tac version sort of looks like a 7615/7600 pump then with adapters added to fitted to make them into a Tac version.

2 Likes

But it’s better 'cause it’s all black and the rabbits can’t see it in the dark! :sweat_smile: :laughing:

4 Likes

Made it to a shop today. Had a quick look at both versions. They had semis, without levers, for people to get a feel for, I suppose. I did not like the wood edition at all. Just weird. The tactical version - I am in loooove.

@juststarting

You with 22s.

They do look awesome though.

I am proud of my choices.

1 Like

I guess we can expect a competing A22 version in a tacticool chassis soon, if there isn’t one already.

There is, but it was crap. Aussie reviews had one with issues.

1 Like

I forgot about that. I think the issue was that was an Australian distributor putting it into a non-manufacturer stock right?

Yes, a big QLD shop offered a “Tactical” version.
I’d like to see some real world reviews of the CZ, but I think my A22 Savage will be the first gun I sell if they are any good.
I’m quite fond of my model 2 brno and using the same mags is attractive.

So keen for the CZ515 reviews to start coming out.