CZ 515 lever release 22LR (reviews)

I reckon the CZ512 reviews would be fairly representative - I’m convinced they’re the same rifle but with a few adjustments in terms of action.

I’m of the same opinion as @Tempestman.

CZ does not make the chassis system we see in the photos. This is something that was purchased for 512 as an aftermarket accessory.

I think it’s just 512 with lever update and maybe they made a deal with the chassis manufacturer, to package it together. That’s it.

Hmmm, one would look like a serious wanker shooting rabbits with that…lol

The rabbits won’t care; they’ll be dead! :wink:

True! Be fun though…

1 Like

Hey dont tell me you dont have a little bit of Bogan in the DNA. :grinning: I have a good healthy dose of that and the wank cool looking factor genes not to mention quite a few other weird ones. :innocent: Its all good fun.

3 Likes

Yeah I do mate, but remember there is only 2 kinds of blokes in this world, wankers, and liers, and I’m proud to be a wanker! Lol

1 Like

So… To all Melbourne folk who have one pre-ordered, due end of August… Well, fuck. Looks like we won’t be getting our paws on it for a little longer than that!

Booooo, well that just sucks.

I’m hearing September, or has it blown back out to next year?

September what? I was referring to another round of shutdowns lockdowns etc

Ah. Well I was warned it’s blown out to early September. And covid won’t help

But what they didn’t tell you is now it’s September 2022.

3 Likes

So an update from Clayton Firearms ,where myself and a few others have one on pre-order.
They are in the country, awaiting customs clearance. They should be available, in store , in time for the end of lockdown.
Should…being the operative word.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

I remain pessimistic about everything. Did they call you or did you follow up?

Ohhhh my

2 Likes

Well… Oh my. Knowing my luck they will run out 1 gun short. In other exciting news looks like the school holiday lockdown prediction may be on point. Missus has connections in her mother’s group. Parliament in the process of seeking an extension. Weeeee.

Mind you, the fact they have cleared customs without fanfare and headed to shops is extremely positive news.

Yeah, imagine being 10 min away from mine and not being able to get it. Fuckery.

1 Like

Ouch, that’s gotta hurt

These times will make for some interesting stories. Gun shop is ‘open’, yeah but you can’t go in.

I guess, I’ve waited this long. Sure is a cool looking rifle. Hope it’s pretty accurate for a blowback.
Still waiting on my cheapo red dots to arrive. Should be a great plinker. I reckon it would do well on rabbits too.