Bored shit-posting

Should we be worried that we just assumed that was a normal outburst from you?

I had suspicions

I thought you were midway through a session. That was some pretty cosmic stuff.

1 Like

I just assumed he was doing a tinder profile or something and posted it here by mistake lolā€¦

1 Like

I might cut and paste it on to my tinder account, lol

1 Like

Yeah, I can see it nowā€¦ that followed by, Iā€™m willing to dangle my nuggets in ya mouthā€¦ lol

Followed by a pic of me washing my nugets in the river.

2 Likes

Fun fact, kangaroos lick their balls to keep cool (you know, wet, wind, evaporative cooling)ā€¦ Since you donā€™t have A/C, perhaps itā€™s something to explore.

2 Likes

Itā€™s 38 over here, i have a wall thats reading 62 degrees and weā€™re in full ppe with the oxy burning bearing cups out

1 Like

Yep, then sit back and wait for all the ā€œfinger licking goodā€ comment lol
Oh wait thats kfc but whateverā€¦ :roll_eyes:
@juststarting you could be on to somthing, speaking from experiance ? Lol

Perhaps try the roo tip mate, better pat it first though lol

1 Like

Roo tip? Iā€™m so lost, my brain is fried after today, for anyone wondering this is what i was getting bearings cups out of, whole thing weighs 5 tonnes, bearing cups weigh about 90kg. Even though iā€™ve done a few now its still scary lifting and flipping it always a bit of pucker factor involved,

4 Likes

Roo tip, see JS post ^^^ Damn, thats some serious bearings mateā€¦ After a day like that, Iā€™d be going home, telling the mrs Iā€™m hot and suggesting she uses the roo technique to cool me downā€¦ :joy:

Pop a couple of ribs out, he might just get thereā€¦lol

1 Like

Looks like the axle from a DT.

2 Likes

Close! Is a rear wheel group off a 785c fresh from brazil

1 Like

Yaaaawn

1 Like

A little something something i picked up the other day, traditional japanese knife ā€™ higonokami ā€™ a bit agricultural but have been made like that since 1896, some really nice laminated steel, very functional

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool, how much ? And where from ?

That is VERY cool!