Bored shit-posting

Channel 10 would report that you stormed Sovereign Hill in a violent attempt to resurrect the Stockade. Extra points if you have a Eureka flag handy.

4 Likes

You sure that you are in the NT?, sounds like WA when we go to apply for a new firearm lol.

1 Like

Yeah, they moved the Firearms unit out to Palmerston. Which is like moving from Melbourne to Tasmania.
Whereas the old desk at Berrimah was open and friendly, the new place is like the back entry of a police station interview room. All stainless steel and white, put your form under the glass, sterile and demoralising. Feels like you are a criminal.

1 Like

Well we are on crimTrac haha

1 Like

Minnie still working in the fu ?, she’s a top bird. Ask for her when you go in and say Jeff from Wangaratta said to say G’Day, been ages so she probably wont remember me, but that will certainly get her wondering lol, but she’ll get stuff sorted for ya mate…:+1::beers:

1 Like

Can’t think of his name but the DFO at the PMC was a great bloke too…

17 posts were split to a new topic: Jesus is my saviour, alakazam

Fuckers!!

Ouch.

Especially, ‘the increased danger to the public’ - what does that mean, increased from what level to what level?

@Gregfiddich what does it mean for people who currently own something in that chambering, prior to it being added to the list?

I suppose if there are affected parties in some way, @NationalShootingCouncil is always up for a pub WA braw lol

1 Like

They were sent letters asking to show how they meet the new ridiculous requirements for storage, better than most dealers, and training to continue to be licensed for that firearm. I haven’t heard of many being taken except for a 50 cal. They had gone quiet on this for a while until they sent the update out indicating they do intend to apply this policy.

They obviously have a confidence boost knowing there wont be any significant political recourse in the upcoming election because of the ridiculous support for McGowan over here.

1 Like

I believe it to be your most endearing feature.

3 Likes

Lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stopped in at my mates place on the way up to the farm to check out his new mancave.

4 Likes

I’m impressed with myself, because I woke up before 8am today. This is a monumental achievement for me. This man-cave of his pales by comparison to my achievement today.

“Lovely room of death you have here” :rofl: what i can remember from an Ace Ventura quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOLyUzDZ6s

2 Likes

Hello there my name is Ben and I like eating McDonald’s and poking random people in the back
I love eating rust and cats the most though. Than you for your time I’ll keep you updated on my chicken nuggets

I shouldn’t have laughed at that but I did.

Me too.

So my daughter has my old phone and I guess it’s still signed in to my account.
She loves nuggets