Bored shit-posting

What MB/CPU set up are you using? A friend was having similar issues with his new Ryzen CPU before he updated the UEFI on the motherboard.

Apparently some of them need to be updated to work with the newest AMD processors.

It’s obviously the impact of solar radiation :slight_smile:

Was talking with an old friend when he mentioned a common friend was the only person he knew that was stuck by lightening twice- Turns out we both knew two people who had been struck by lightening twice, just didn’t know it,

That one’s not big enough mate, always use the biggest available

1 Like

Still say it’s the flux capacitor…DOS 3.1 might be a better system…wow how old am I?

1 Like

You’ll feel old enough, even if you only have to explain the flux capacitor reference … :joy:

1 Like

8 Likes

5 Likes

Dammit, why won’t they read the goddamned T.O.S???

4 Likes

Finally managed to get out the winery again yesterday. Managed to recover 3, but quite a few were lost in bushes.

It’s not too bad shooting them with a rest, but free hand 50m+ I’m finding really hard. I just wobble too much.

Also got to try my Type 53. Didn’t gauge the headspace before hand, but had no issues with it at all. Shoots minute of milk bottle, so I’m pretty happy with it.

They’re still having problems with deer, so hopefully I can have a go at them soon.

10 Likes

A rabbit is a tiny thing at 50m offhand, easy to underestimate. Dad says “You gotta dance with your partner son. If she wobbles, you gotta go with it no point fighting it”.

Dads going in a home soon.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KAtx-Zv9jg&ab_channel=ForgottenWeapons

1 Like

Now that’s a cool piece.
Looks like it would be a bit uncomfortable to reach the front trigger though.

Uggh, i wish we just had a basic leach drain. Second pump in 10 years.

1 Like

Have fun changing the pump :face_vomiting: And that’s why I’m not a glorified turd burglar… :rofl: Btw… @Gregfiddich, (shit-posting) is the perfect thread for it… :rofl:

4 Likes

Been there before mate, shit job.

Yeah they suck shit…

My 17yo daughter is currently in the bathroom having a verbal argument with her own hair.

3 Likes

I spent $194 at the firearms registry yesterday, got the shittest service from the auxillary drone behind the super security glass screen. “Oh, look two B709As and a purchase permit? You know Im the only one here today right?”

Sign on the door says they finishing early at 12.30pm. Its ten to twelve. I hand her the paperwork, its all nice and typed up on a PDF editor, so no messy handwriting. She processes it all, charges me the money. I look at the invoice she’s charged me for two permits and one B709A. Im outta pocket $14.

The cats-arse-for-lips expression, mixed with the-cat-shat-in-my-cereal-attitude was really frustrating me. Knowing better then to say anything slightly untoward, I apologise and “empathise” etc…but at the end of the day, she did about 12 minutes of work, and the coffers got $194 out of it.

I looked at the bloke next in line on the way out and he was holding back a laugh. Good luck with that mate I thought.

2 Likes

Yes, some of them really didn’t listen at the academy. Last visit I had I decided to surrender a handgun, that was old unregistered, and inoperable…The apprentice lady cop, asked me if I had tried to see if Sovereign Hill (pioneer settlement attraction) would have liked it!!! Yeah ok I get pulled up in the car on my way to Sovereign Hill, locked up and fined…no thanks…Clearly no idea on firearms law!