Bored shit-posting

Nah, I’m good. Laziness, part of the reason. Seeing yellow lights, also a reason. Many many reasons none of which involve me changing a tyre or getting my hands dirty today :slight_smile:

Yeah I need to immerse myself in my gunshed! Feeling the itch again after the shittest year of my life…

2 Likes

Going to mount a new scope on my 308, and then load some load development just because.

2 Likes

Does this mean us WA guys should have equal rights to you guys over east ? :thinking:

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT - SECT 117
Rights of residents in States
A subject of the Queen, resident in any State, shall not be subject in any other State to any disability or discrimination which would not be equally applicable to him if he were a subject of the Queen resident in such other State.

You’d think that it would be the case. But your psychotic premier and what, one in 10 want to make WA it’s own autonomous Republic. I for one can’t wait to liberate you. We heard you have resources, so we bring freedom. But… Until then… Salute and recite the CCP anthem :crazy_face:

You mean the oath I recite every day at work ??

起来Qǐlái!不愿Búyuànzuò奴隶núlìde人们rénmen!
我们wǒmende血肉xuèròu,筑成zhùchéng我们wǒmen新的xīnde长城chángchéng!
中华Zhōnghuá民族Mínzúdàoliaozuì危险的wēixiǎnde时候shíhòu,
每个Měigerén被迫着bèipòzhe发出fāchū最后的zuìhòude吼声hǒushēng.
起来Qǐlái!起来Qǐlái!起来Qǐlái!
我们Wǒmen万众一心wànzhòngyīxīn,
冒着Màozhe敌人dírénde炮火pàohuǒ,前进qiánjìn!
冒着Màozhe敌人dírénde炮火pàohuǒ,前进qiánjìn!
前进Qiánjìn!前进Qiánjìn!Jìn!

Oh dear.

I hate cleaning revolvers. I really, really hate it. That is all.

Something for the inner child.

3 Likes

Inside the mind of Jessica Gow :sunglasses:.:joy:

Backin it up!!

2 Likes

Patrician taste, Sir.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhSX7IzHkrE

3 Likes

Shit to bits trying to fix my computer. Somehow after a MB and then CPU failure after replacing both all I could get was as far as BIOS. The raid setup on my C drive has corrupted hours of boring frustration.

That sounds way too complex. Should have a separate nas running, actual desktop should be as lean as possible. Or at least not something you rely on for backup. Maybe even just an external encrypted usb drive.

Yeah, I started with a nice lean drive. That was probably 7 years ago. Its a bit like weight you start out nice and slim then year by year. Beer by beer you put on the weight.

Sounds like the flux capacitor is defunct…

1 Like

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?

1 Like

Sounds like it needs some percussive maintenanceac26vs

The ole’ adjustable hammer ought to do it