Bored shit-posting

These are shit, inconsistent ammo in anything I’ve tried them in, but used to be good value plinking ammo for the Mossberg plinkster, which shot everything poorly, lol.

2 Likes

$230…that makes me sad. I remember baulking when they went to $120

2 Likes

Doesn’t a Labradar do that ??

1 Like

Well they have banned the Gel Blasters and they are toy’s, wonder what they will say about this???

LEGO Minigun M134D Vulcan

https://youtu.be/jXSc0z5ec3E

2 Likes

Ban it, how are police expected to know thats only a toy!

That’s cool as, I want one.

1 Like

A lot of work has gone into that by the looks. Very cool, but not as cool as the real thing.

Lest We Forget!

2 Likes

Indeed Sir.

Lest We Forget.

@juststarting thanks for being culturally sensitive to my people!

I knew you’d pick up on it :smiley:

Is this a comment about the logo on some pages? I was about to ask the question.

Well, the logo is for the approaching Diwali, why? Why not!

Turns out @bentaz is some fraction Indian or identifies as one. Last time I tried forcibly DNA test him, it came back as 1/4 Thai lady boy and 3/4 racoon, so who knows…

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::beer::+1:t2:

We are living in the KALI YUGA!

Yeah I have an itch for a bench seat booze cruiser…6 bastards in it,…esky …laughs…what’s not to like?

1 Like

Well, finally getting out and about, kids sports, then a cafe, then I got a flat. And instinctively I go to the boot, I start getting the tools and tyre out and then I ask myself wtf dude, you have racv cover. So now I’m waiting for roadside assist to come and change my tyre. Feels weird. Will need to go home and tinker with guns to feel manly again lol

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you just it do it yourself?

Because I have a roadside assist, I suppose. Because I can’t be bothered. Because the ground is wet. Because I paid for the service. Because I just ate and it’s sunny and I am not in the mood. Because I want to keep people employed during a recession to avoid society degenerating in to chaos and violence. Many reasons.

1 Like

Now that is a sign of living in the city too long and becoming lazy.
I think that it will take more than just playing with your guns to regain what manliness you have lost…