Bored shit-posting

Oooo will drop a review of S2 O soon. I just need to wipe it, for photos after a range session :slight_smile:

Wipe it after range session or ā€œprivateā€ session :grinning:

Are they not the same?

I donā€™t know how you guys roll at your range, but generally iā€™d say definitely not the same.

Than you are doing it wrong.

Nah thereā€™s a differenceā€¦Iā€™m happy to take a gun to bed, but thereā€™s no way iā€™d take the Mrs to the range.

2 Likes

Nobody said anything about the missus lol

Can you guys take the talk of your snub noses to the hand gun section!?! :face_with_monocle::rofl:

Is my barrel making you feel uncomfortable, @Gwion ?

:rofl: I hadnā€™t noticed, no.

1 Like

Walked right into that one didnā€™t I, lol

1 Like

anyone else does click and collect grocery shopping? Order, have it all collected, packed and ready for pickup - I am quite enjoying it. not new to me, but just did my shop, for 8am pickup tomorrow morning. How awesome if that.

I prefer to choose my own meat and produce.

Donā€™t get meat from supermarkets. Fruit and veg is actually really good, ā€˜if you wouldnā€™t buy it, donā€™t give it to customerā€™ is the rule, havenā€™t had anything bad yet.

Weā€™ve had the shopping delivered a few times when weā€™ve both been flat out. We also have a good butcher that delivers but you have to work in with his timings, we donā€™t live that far from him so weā€™ve been able to get yours as the last drop off before he heads home in the evening.
My mate Chook and I would go halves in a whole sheep n half a pig for $330 brought to the door.

1 Like

We always get the main shopping delivered, saves going in and waiting inline for everyone else who picks theirs upā€¦

Meat from either the butcher not far from home, we always get the best cuts etc and he drops it off on his way home ( helps that the owner is my oldest sons best mate) or we get it from friends farms, either lamb/beef or as game.

Fruit and vegetables from a local growers mart who get fresh stuff every night straight from the growers.

2 Likes

How about a chronograph that just sits on the damn bench you are shooting off?

No more straps on the barrel, no more 10 feet down range getting shot because you decide to sight in through it. No tripods, no bulk no gear.

Something like the Magnetospeed that just sits on the bench. We can change boys into girls, how about a benchtop chrony?

And without the price tag. :smile:

Fuck me! Last time I bought one of these it was 80 bucks.

3 Likes

Ahhh, hitting the lottery was when you bought another .22 and it grouped with a $75 bucket of 1000+ rounds.

Since 2014, this has never happened to me, and infact everything has gone opposite and only shoots the most expensive of everything. I fear I have upset the universe.

2 Likes