Bored shit-posting

So Remington has filed for bankruptcy again.

Don’t think anyone here is surprised lol.

1 Like

No not yet mate I will let you know as soon as I do! Might need to do mine too, yet…

1 Like

No worries mate.

A bit cold out this way this morning, how is it where you all are?
Apparently I snowed at my house this morning for the first time I know of, but I missed it coz I went for a drive to Mt Buninyong to see the snow, lol.

4 Likes

Sunny and bright blue skies here but bloody freezing.

1 Like

it feels like -2.8 here. Oh the joy!

About the same here, 8C right now. Good time to stay indoors bwahahahahahahahaha Stockholm syndrome engage!

And you want me to defect to over there? Too bloody cold for normal people, atleast here it is a lovely 21 and sunny. :surfing_man:

I just watched the weather forecast and they reckon snow down to 100m AMSL in certain parts of Vic.
Quite chilli up here in NQ today also. A rather brisk 23.5deg. :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, pretty miserable weather in Melb right now. Cold, raining, dark, windy, zombies everywhere…

I will take a Melbourne winter over a Queensland summer any day of the week.

Not a chance. I can handle the heat, the cold on the other hand, shuts me down. You are welcome to Melbourne, and it’s winter.
Guessing it is what you’re accustomed to. I am a pussy in the cold.

1 Like

Worked for many years in Queensland.
Day after day sweltering 35c+, 99% humidity. Everything stinks of damp and mould. Always sticky, sweaty and uncomfortable
I will take a chilly day thanks.

2 Likes

18C- 19C +/-3C is the optimal operating temperature! Below that is doable, above that is just a bag full of nope!

Once my dad passes away I’m moving back to QLD, probably the next day!

3 Likes

News the day after… Watch a crazy mofo driving down the freeway with 2 x 8ft aquariums filled with shotguns,

3 Likes

they were just ‘‘Rifle fish’’ a member of the ‘‘Archer fish’’ family :laughing: :laughing: true story look it up.

2 Likes

Seems legit.

51sU+3oPD3L.AC_SY355

1 Like

Told ya :laughing: :rofl: