Bored shit-posting

Donkey votes go to dan, best not :wink:

I like the US system of politics and think that we should adopt it. I mean if they really hate the president they just bump them off and get a replacement lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think Trump is doing ā€˜ā€˜OKā€™ā€™ :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

What i donā€™t get is that there are other legitimate candidates in the US every four years but nobody votes for themā€¦ actually, bigger all people seem to actually vote.

Polling is on a workday. Voting is not compulsory. Henry Ford was said to control the votes of his employees by not allowing time off to voteā€¦

Well there you go. A true demockracyā€¦

I still donā€™t get why there is no big back last when the two big parties offer ridiculous options and there are other credible candidates that gain no traction.

I donā€™t think Merica is worth saving! Kayne 2020!

1 Like

Ohh i think i need a quiet momentā€¦

Didnā€™t watch, but spotted red trigger, thatā€™s the binary trigger that came out last US shot show ay?

Just mechanically, that is cool as shit.

1 Like

Sure is cool as shit, and yes itā€™s the binary trigger from the shot show, not a chance in hell weā€™ll be allowed to have them but still a cool little item.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thatā€™s more like it :smile:

Did you have any luck finding the die for the omark rail mate?

Also itā€™s international friends day, so congrats all you lot are alright!

2 Likes

Heloooooooo I like fish and guns are so cool,tonight my favourite non male child cooked tuna bake and it was good but unfortunately I ate it all and now I feel a lil bit yucky, but I mean i did eat a handful or two of lollies before hand,

Just a reminder: DUCKS ARE RAD

2 Likes

I was just saying (well hinting really) to the mother in law when we were there last week that i love a good old tuna bake but havenā€™t had one in many yearsā€¦Fingers crossed.