Bored shit-posting

Kayne West for President 2020!

Face palm emoji. His speech was just out there. He is one unstable dude. :rofl:

In reality I donā€™t know that heā€™s any crazier the Trump

3 Likes

Kanye for President would be absolute comedy gold. Americaā€™s transition to a caricature of itself would be complete.

2 Likes

Compared to Biden and Kanye Trump looks almost normalā€¦well almost. :grin:
If i lived there he wouldā€™ve had my vote against Hillary and again this time around, i still believe his positives outweigh his many negatives. Most of the media and Hollywood hate him, thatā€™s almost reason enough on its own for my vote.

2 Likes

I cannot stand Trump and very little of it has to do with his politics. Iā€™m generally more liberal than conservative but putting all that aside, I think Trump is just an awful human being who is the epitome of someone in politics for all the wrong reasons.

I can understand people supporting his politics, and letā€™s be honest, if youā€™re a conservative American, you donā€™t really have much say in it. However, I donā€™t understand ignoring or forgiving alllllll the other shit.

Anyhoo, this might be getting a bit ranty and deep for what is supposed to be bored shit-posting. Iā€™ll stop.

1 Like

Is he though?

Yes. He is there to benefit himself and nothing else. All this recent promotion by him of One America News Network is him setting himself up to turn it into Trump TV if he loses in November.

Iā€™m a big believer that he never thought he would win in 2016. He figured he would run a big campaign, say some crazy shit, get a heap of publicity, lose to Clinton and be in a good position to leverage that expanded image of himself as the conservative ā€œtelling it like it isā€ to book himself media spots etc.

Donā€™t get me wrong. Iā€™m not trying to say that Biden is some sort of shining light of truth and justice who is in politics so he can just do his darnedest to make the world a better place; but I do think that he is more genuine than Trump.

Youā€™re allowed to get ranty mate, your opinion of the man is as valid as anyone elses.

1 Like

Lol, thanks.

Hey, it is 2020. Maybe all of this is void and we get President Kanye.

1 Like

Imagine thatā€¦wow

Most definitely!

Yeah, canā€™t say I am a fan of any of them, to be honest. Kanye would have been awesome though. actually, I donā€™t care about him, but I really want the new Kardashianā€™s in the White House series LMAO. Trump won because he was the lesser of two evils, not because he was the best candidate. Just least bad. At least thatā€™s the sentiment I am getting. That said, I just look at facts, because the guy is a pig in every other way (although, who knows, but certainly not elegant or well spoken). I think he could care less about booking media spots with his empire, btwā€¦ Most definitely a trying a bit of wheeling and dealing on the side, but at the same time he achieved more than his predecessor, that got to mean something big? Although could be argued that it would have happened anyway, as the country was recovering from GFC. He certainly done a lot more to withdraw from conflicts, not to mention he hasnā€™t started anyā€¦ I think political dynasty there needed to end thereā€¦ It did. Biden is cut from the same cloth as Clintons and Obamas, I donā€™t think he is genuine at all, you donā€™t get to be in politics for that long by being genuine. With Trump, I think, what he thinks is what he says, which is good and bad. Biden is just a much better lier. Between those two, I have a feeling he will be the least bad candidate again.

:expressionless:

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad our political system isnt quite the cesspool that American politics is.

1 Like

Iā€™d like our political system a lot more if we got rid of preferences.

3 Likes

I concur.

Iā€™d like political parties banned for being the corrupt self-serving gangs they really are!

3 Likes

I reckon all politicians are in it for the same reasons, Greed and power just some do it different to others but with the same intensions, the old saying is ā€˜ā€˜If people dislike you enough then you are the right person for the job and you are doing itā€™ā€™

2 Likes

If anyone hasnā€™t seen it, I recommend you go and watch the You Canā€™t Ask That (ABC) where they interview politicians. Itā€™s really interesting.

They speak about money and power and they all say youā€™re an idiot if you get politics for money, but admit that having power, even if that wasnā€™t your motivation, is a rush.

Yeah well fuck it, Iā€™m voting for kayne instead of chairman Dan next election!