Bored shit-posting

I stopped being an admin, it’s just you now!

Yeah mine was gone in no time, I only wish I didn’t let the kids have any!

I was talking about me, lol.

HAHAHA yes I hear that quiet often mate I’ve eaten mine after 12mths in the glove compartment of my sons car out shootin one day bored shitless found it and said why not I can’t expect people to eat it if I won’t

1 Like

Just heard update on the fires up north. 1.3 million hectares burnt now, that’s roughly the size of England.
I’m slowly getting more info on how many of my friends and their families have lost everything at Wytaliba. My thought are with everyone up north right now, stay safe everyone!

1 Like

Yes I certainly wish then all the best. It takes years to recover from these things. Really hope they all stay safe and not too many people loose their house or too much property.

Where I used to live at wytaliba, over 50 of the 70 homes were lost, the bridge into town is gone and the local primary school too.
And there seems to be no end In sight for massive areas of the country.

Yes and I wish them all the best and to stay safe which is hard to do when fronted with the dangers that come with fires out of control we had fires go through here where I live last year similar to down there but we were fortunate enough to not loose any lives just property so my heart felt goes out to those that have and are going to suffer from this mongrel deed of nature hope the fire boys get some control soon before any more lives and property is lost

Things are getting a bit rowdy in me shop. Not too worried yet, but I think tonight the police qre going to be very busy. Theres a lot of emotion, and Ill know by about 10.30am if its gonna blow up tonight. Already had one big domestic.out front.

So mate even with the cop being charged over the matter hasn’t stopped the trouble brewing

It’s actually making it worse: the grist of it is that ‘Instead of cops being careless with Aboriginal people now they are just murdering them’.Being in the suburbs of Darwin, there are quite a lot of activists in this area, and while I dont want to be that guy this early in the morning, there is an activist agenda being pushed here which would be fine if it were just about safer policing for all and less lethal where possible (and no one knows what actually happened yet) but instead its a case of white man bad. I know, too early for race & politics. Just what Im picking up from the people.

Ah I see mate its a we’ll see what happens situation I suppose

And this is where we are going to end this. On good note, unless @JizzFlinger wants to move it to politics and discuss current socio-economic climate in rural NT.

I hear ya, 10-4, roger Rodger, we have clearance Clarence. Whats your vector Victor?

Yeah Im picking up what you’re putting down. If anything worthwhile eventuates, it will go to the appropriate area. No bully plz.

Who’s been knocking back free Vodkasat at early Christmas party (yes, corporates started X’mas parties already)? Yeah! This guys :slight_smile:

A sandwich…on a train…living the dream man.

Pretty much a prerequisite after drinking, in Melbourne, as you know. Heavy fines otherwise, if you don’t have a burger on a train after drinking.

1 Like

@Nomis this is your future.

1 Like

Correct.