Bored shit-posting

Buy bayonet from collector in Chicago, 4 days later arrives at Tullamarine, 9 days later arrives 2 suburbs away. It ain’t just you Gunmut, this happens regularly. C’mon privatization!

I’d say without privatisation it would have taken 20 days.

I get some things from China sometimes in the same week and that is by Aus post but from Sydney it can be 2 weeks or more strangest shit I have ever seen.

Yep, we bought something from Sydney and then next week ordered something from book repository in UK the uk item was here in 3 days, and the Sydney thing a couple days after (nearly 2 weeks)

And what’s really funny is that aus post don’t even get anything $$$ for items shipped by china post to Australia.

I’m so late in replying :joy: but just had shit to do people to see, been pretty busy latelly with SES and stuff, so keen to have a blast!

1 Like

I see you’ve taken your chain saw addiction to the next level.

Why do I even need 3 shotguns. 4 if you count second set of barrels. @bentaz I blame you! Now, screw this, I’m going to go watch IPSC selection match!

1 Like

Yeah you probably only need I rifle too. I mean you cant use any more than one at a time.

Walking around between ranges here… Heaps of teenage competitors and female competitors. Love it.

Give him to to work out how he can hold them and he will give it a go.

So I just learned that 44Mag was designed in the 1950s. I thought it was a much older round, like 1800s kind of older. Mind blown.

You learn something new every day don’t you? Worth reading Elmer Keith’s story about developing the 44, an interesting character.

I think in the 19th century they called things long or extra long to differentiate “Magnum” type loads, Hard hitting large rifle cartridges were called Express.
It was only in the 1930’s that “Magnum” came into common use with the .357.

Help the boy spawn (almost 20) and his gf move into their own place today, all went pretty smooth. The main job is moving his 6x2x2ft fish tank and his huge fish.
Funny thing was he couldn’t lift the tank and I had to get my 12yo daughter to help me load it into the Ute.

4 Likes

Time to buy him some weights for Christmas.

Have to find ones that attach to the play station controller

2 Likes

That being the case, how will he have the strength to produce a grandson for you?

Hopefully he won’t have strength for that for a long time yet

Seems to me the younger “bentaz” may be not so weak as highly skillful in delegating work to others. Potential CEO there!

1 Like