Bored shit-posting

@juststarting in reply to your post on How to clean a rifle.

1. Well done a nice neat solution to keeping everything in its place nice and handy to keep brushes sorted in order of not just calibre but wear. If a spot is empty you know you have lost it or have chucked it and need a new one.

2. I know why you like Lube so much. :rofl: The remark you are so anal with neatness comes to mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mmmm neatness, no. Organising - yes, thereā€™s no amount of lube for that :slight_smile:

Na you could tell it pissed him off and then he wouldnā€™t let her help with the other ones, lol.

1 Like

Some great stories of gun registry errors in Canada.

Note no. 7, where someone registered a soldering gun as a firearm.

@Pogmahon I hear you were out here the other day, I hope you didnā€™t shoot my van, Iā€™m almost ready to put it back on the road!

HAHA, as if it hasnā€™t got enough fuckinā€™ holes in it already! My shooting bud gifted that 8mm Mauser to Robbie which I believe you may now have in your care :slight_smile: Have to catch up sometime hey (y)

1 Like

For sure mate, youā€™ll have to come out next plinkfest too

1 Like

I had the same with a recent stateside delivery from Skinner Sights. tracking was 3 days to Tullamarine from U.S. then 17 fucking days more until it arrived at mineā€¦

definitely in for that one. Not to mention The Lawnmower Races in late Novemberā€¦ lols

Yeah that should be fun, my life has been a bit chaotic unfortunately so I havenā€™t built a mower. But looking forward to it non the less.

1 Like

Self Inflating whoope cushion. This is basically the Ackley Improved of the classic impossible to inflate whoppee cushion. This is high tech.

Progressive!

Everyone should have one

Science will never cease to amaze me!

Self inflating is cool. Mate at work however, went next level.
He procured a remote control fart machine. Small speaker , range of about 10-15m, small remote, placed in drawer in front of coffee dispenser, juvenile hilarity ensues.

1 Like

I have the stores P.A. system for that. Farts in Dolby 7.2 surround.

1 Like

Not really bored, but just found out my familyā€™s place in northern nsw has burnt, more than 20 houses and the local school gone so far, 2 dead (1 My mumā€™s friend) and 7 missing, one a guy Iā€™ve known since I was a kid.
@Keith lives near there too, I hope youā€™re ok mate!

Sorry to hear that, looks really bad up there. Just hope that it ends soon with no further loss of life.
Central Vic is looking to be a worry this summer too.

1 Like

I do not know if it is true or not, but a long while back I asked if they had a Winchester 37A in reasonable condition ( long story - a replacement for a damaged one my Father handed in that belonged to a Brother). Got told that they probably have a hundred or so, in fact ā€œWe have thousands of single barrels stored offsiteā€.