Bored shit-posting

I mean if I was doing posters for community surveillance I would probably not use the classic big brother is watching face image but what would I know.

2 Likes

Certainly get the right message across to paranoid crack heads, though! :joy:

Less about making community feel safe & more about making the target audience feel unsafe…

Like playing classical violin music at problematic train stations because it puts junkies on edge. :rofl:

2 Likes

The crap crack heads do in broad daylight with everyone watching I am surprised having it on camera would even bother them.

I like the idea of the music, like those sonic pest repellent things.

2 Likes

Be careful according to Trump the noise windmills make causes cancer. :grin:

1 Like

The fucktards film themselves doing dumb shit and post it online anyway these days!

2 Likes

I had a little crackhead sk.an.k try to gank my phone out of my hand last time I was in Melb, then threaten to stick me when I told her to fuck off…

I must really be looking old & slow! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Can type fuck but can’t type sk—k…

3 Likes

Its like auto correct. Its all in the algorythm. This is very (forgot word) as auto correct wants to change the spelling to American phonics Algorithm.

1 Like

Ahhh now i see the problem…if they wanted to live it should’ve been painted “live long yellow” not “suffocation white”.
A minor technical glitch.

Must have tried to parallel park it or something

2 Likes

@bentaz
The Doom Slayer Super Shotgun (Double Barrel 8 Gauge !!!) - YouTube

That is all.

1 Like

Anyone else missed out on Taylor Swift tickets? No? :laughing:

Yeah…. I’m just devastated!

I will cry myself to sleep tonight!

Nothing to do with taylor swift though…

2 Likes

Awww :frowning:

1 Like

With all the crap on social media . You could retire on the profits from adult incontinence pants if you sold them near an entrance

1 Like

Quite day on the forum or will there be a flurry of late night drunken posts?

Been a very long week… Need a rest. lol

Standing in the Queue all week for those Tay Tay tickets took it out of you hey. :wink:

2 Likes