Bored shit-posting

Really sorry to hear that mate. I hope with all my being that he gets a lot better. With quite a few in my immediate family having had one as well I know what a shitty thing they are. But recovery is possible / quite probable . :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

3 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that mate that’s no good at all, but on the bright side he’s ok mentally which is huge win. I hope everything turns out ok.

2 Likes

They chucked him in Royal Melb last night. Got all the movement in left and right side, but he’s weak as and short of breath. Speech is like he’s been on the port for a bit. Im glad he’s feeling good though. Family is taking care, sweet as.

In other news I had chilli mud crabs all night and the absolute fire of hades satan splatters all morning. Had to do the pucker shuffle from the 50yd line to the disabled dunny. Tell ya what the next bloke who goes in there if he isn’t disabled, he will be when he comes out.

6 Likes

Any Bombers supporters here? What a game!

Am I the only one bored? The weather is the driving force behind it ATM it wasnt meant to rain yesterday or today however the mornings have been white outs and constant drizzle with bouts of downpoors combined with cold wind is pissing me off.

You want bored? Join your local shooting club committee!

*Old people!
*Old people who take forever to shoot!
*No free stuff!
*Unpaid work!
*Hostile environment!
*Guaranteed circular arguments that go on for months!
*Inconvenient meeting times
*Complete sense of disunity, disparaging other shooters and lack of community!
*Plus, everyone’s deaf!

6 Likes

Thanks mate been there done that. In the end there were a couple of people that were Narcissists that were just plain immoral in my opinion The environment turned toxic and I had to get out for my own mental health reasons.

I am going to join another club very soon but will avoid committee positions as long as I can. I want to enjoy my shooting and going to the range for enjoyable social interaction.

1 Like

Are you sure you didnt join an RSL by mistake?

3 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Genesis Rifles, Owens guns

Did some exploring locally today looking for an abandoned coal mine that is supposedly burning underground. We didnt find it yet, i need to go back with a machete to get through the lantana, but i did stumble on some cool old cars. They look to have been stolen at some point had the motors pulled and then dumped in a gully.
Above is a Valiant charger, missing the motor but otherwise pretty complete.

I think this is an XP Falcon, hard to get to it in the lantana and the steep gully.

A Moris Major. I brought the door home for an ornament.
There was also some old truck cab, what i suspect is an XC Falcon ute and more things I couldnt get near or tell what were further down the gully.

4 Likes

I miss my Charger. Not enough to pay what they are going for now though.

1 Like

Give it buff and she’ll be good to go.

2 Likes

I have one going cheap now if you’re interested?
Bring a trailer and a winch!

Mind you you still haven’t picked up the bike I sold you…

Fark. When are you coming south?

Next month hopefully mate, don’t think I’ll be bringing the charger though. Lol

No, but I could grab that bike.

Yeah for sure mate. I was gunna give you a call before I came down

1 Like

Rip uncle Ted

I can’t say I agreed with the methods, but the man had a compelling message

2 Likes

Any Collingwood supporters here ?

Um yeah…