Bored shit-posting

Might have to go to China for work so looking into what is required on the national health commission of China website. They don’t even hide it anymore, check out the page tab. I guess we have the same, instead of it being the ‘propaganda department’ it is ‘the West Australian’

1 Like

yeah, at least they’re honest instead of naming the Dept of Communist Propaganda “The ABC” like it is here!

3 Likes

At the LGS today and in talking to the owner found out that the Vic LRD has placed a new speed hump in the process of buying a used firearm from interstate.

The seller takes his gun to his LGS as previously and pays the transfer fee at his end and the shipping cost. The gun is then sent to your dealer.
This is where things have changed. your Vic dealer now has to fill out a form and send it in to LRD so they can track and trace the history of the gun the LGS can not transfer the gun to you or give it to you until LRD send the LGS a email giving them the all clear. This can take a week or two according to the LGS. Does not apply to new guns from importers or distributors as the gun is a clean skin.

Last time I bought a used gun from interstate I turned up at the LGS at the same time as the gun and walked out the door with it. Those days are gone according to owner. FFS
Apparently if the gun is from the same state this extra step is not necessary.

And the records will still be fucked up no doubt!

1 Like

True. Have hit that snag too.

9f62c122dfb6d9b4ba6066e6edc4452cad3b06a5
Fuck the ABC, Benbo is still a hero in my book.
I mean if l lived in Afghanistan I’d want somebody to kick me off a cliff!

4 Likes

Sorry I have lost all respect for him. If he had of kept his head down and not proceeded with a defamation case he probably would have gotten away with it. But he was to cocky and full of himself probably what caused him to act in the way he did in the first place.

It distracts and lowers the value of the award to all those that have won it in the past and in the future the credibility of any future winners will not be given the respect that they truly deserve. This guy thought he was above the law and better than everyone else.

1 Like

The problem with these defamation cases is the court ruled it’s possible he did all that shit and suddenly everyone is acting like it’s been proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

I think your 100% bang on!

Yeah i have to disagree (not that I’m saying you can’t have an opinion), but I don’t think a murder over there means that an act of heroism here should be discounted!
The media went after him he has a right to try and save his name.
War is war and people do things that would not be ok at home, but remember these are the guys we send to the place we didn’t go to do the the things we didn’t do.
We will drag an individual digger through the coals for killing an enemy combatant, but what about the commander’s who order the bombs dropped on a town full of women and children?
What about the drone pilot who frags a wedding?
What about the cock sucking politicians who send our young men to Afghanistan, you know that country that never did shit to us?

If you think the ANZACS or our diggers on the beaches on D day didnt execute surendering Germans you’re kidding yourself. Should we strip grandpa of his medals?

10 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with you

Well said.

Actually I agree with everything you said. I think what gets my goat is that he was decorated and then acted all high and mighty. not the right words but the vibe of things.

2 Likes

Yeah I hear ya. Hard to be the best of the best and have the whole country blow smoke up your arse and not get a big head though I reckon.

The only people that should be dragged anywhere, are the politicians who send our brothers and fathers and sons into shithole places that we don’t belong, where we have no business. Oh, I could drag them, yes.

3 Likes

Did the relay for life in Grafton today, a great day was had by all and all in we raised 40 something grand for cancer research.

This is Izak, my mate who i shoot pistols withs son. He has spent the last yr dealing with a stomach cancer.

Our whole team AKA Izak’s Army.

This is my little brother Rohy who is still pretty crook dealing with stage 4 bowel cancer.

1 Like

Props to him. I work in the field and can’t say I’d choose to fight it. Takes guts to go through with it all.

1 Like

Good going bloke. One day we should be able to treat this with guys like you raising money for the professors.
Its a tragic thing cancer. I had a really good mate that sadly was diagnosed with stage 4 bowl cancer. Most tragic thing was he didn’t realize what it was.We were on a moto bike trip in the wilds of Cambodia and he had to stop because he had a sore arse he thought it was hemorrhoids. When he was diagnosed they only gave him 4-6 months. He made it back to the US in that time to visit all his friends he hadnt seen in 10+ years leaving behind his loved ones in Cambodia he fought on for about a year happy he got to say goodbye to all.
I miss him heaps we had a lot in common and would talk out our issues together.

2 Likes

Ugh, my old man has had a stroke :frowning: Mentally 100%, but it’s fucking hammered him. Three days ago he couldnt walk, short of breath. Kept falling over. Did he call anyone?
NO!

Grumpy old bastard. He finally called my little brother, who called me, and I called him and as soon as I heard him talk I thought 'Fuck, why didnt my brother call an ambo ASAP?"

Sunshine hospital got him now. Out of emergency and into a ward. Transfer to Alfred tomorrow.

Might be making a trip down south sooner than I thought. @juststarting those wings will trade for a double smash patty.

Trade accepted.

1 Like