Bored shit-posting

First week in the Pilbara where we’ve put jackets/vests on in the morning :laughing:

1 Like

Froze my nuts off out bush camping theother night 100ks south of Darwin. Its that time of the year, and I fuggin love it. No more vinegar balls for at least four months :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to freezing my nuts off on night shift in the next coming few weeks, sure beats mid 30’s at 1 am lol, up in Darwin would be even worse! Gotta had the ole’ vinegar balls and swamp ass :joy:

Anyone here goes for West Coast?
:fu:

2 Likes

5 minutes on the clock, i recon 1 more goal is on the cards. Oh yerrr

McGowan has left the building! Hope they dont inherit Papalia!

6 Likes

Palalia. Sounds like something I contracted and transmitted.

“Ever since I went to that glory hole it burns when I pee and there’s a funny discharge. I think I have Papalia”.

3 Likes

Didn’t read his name being thrown around as a replacement which is fortunate for our WA members.

Let’s hope

1 Like

It’s Roger Cook

Then Amber Jane Sanderson who has been failing hard as Health Minister and Lisa Saffioti who failed hard as the transport Minister.

My money on Roger.

Anyone else watching the state of origin rugba leeg tomorrow? I don’t even watch the regular season but will not miss the SOO

2 Likes

I heard sbout it, its like afl for blokes that can’t run, ye?

1 Like

I will respectfully ask all Victorians to not comment
Or New South Welshman for that matter

2 Likes

heard sbout it, its like afl for blokes that can’t run, ye?

Like ozgunlobby, the forum for blokes who can’t spell

1 Like

I never made claims that i can spill.

3 Likes

I enjoy it more than the AFL political party.

1 Like

I’m a Victorian, but I played a game of rugby in the Army. I’m basically an expert at being told “you’re offside fuckwit!” And “stop passing it forward c@#t!”. Turns out my perfect position is Left right out…
I could have some of that terminology wrong though, after getting tackled by a huge bloke from 3RAR mortars or maybe it was a truck, that day and the next week is a bit fuzzy!

1 Like

Sounds a bit like my short lived VFL career…

No need to bung on a Kiwi accent.

Big deal in Darwin! Selling piss hand over fist.

Like any other day…come to think of it :thinking:

Come on, grow ya bastard!