Bored shit-posting

$9 mil on advertising, not bad WAPOL, not bad…

Feeling brain dead, watching reruns of Cops. Man, thats a messed up society.

You just wanna see an M4 go off…you’ll be watching a while…

WAPOL spent 5 times as much in tiktok as they did on Crimestoppers

No more woodchopping in AfDanistan…what a fucking woke joke!!

1 Like

I saw this on the news but what is the real story behind the headlines re wood taken from forrest or private property?

1 Like

Good question…they stated it was to save wildlife, on ACA

Someone lost their Toy-
miniature cannon (1675—1750) - NZR2.00522MTL082 | Below the Surface - The archeological finds of the North/Southline Amsterdam

Letting the mid wander as you do when your board I was thinking about Quantum Mechanics and back to the basics of it being fuzzy matter neither a 1 or a 0 then the similarity of today’s trend in Gender Fluidity really was a state of fuzziness that we can now see waiting for the time their other pair to make a decision and be observed. :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone in Qld seen a stray flashbang? :joy:

5 Likes

Reminds me of a scene from an old James Bond movie. “Excuse me, has anyone seen my submarine? It’s big and black and I lost it”. :laughing:

Is there something you’re not telling us mate?

2 Likes

No, I have no idea, Only I was the first perhaps I should make infringement claim. I did see some other product on the inter webs with the same name as well.

1 Like

Don’t fly over our boat at 30,000 ft :joy:

Qantas warns pilots of Chinese warships causing interference on flights.

WTF, since when is beer naturally raspberry flavoured?

Who finds it ironic that a guy that is being investigated for instigating a riot would go on TV and call for people to protest on the streets when he is arrested?

2 Likes

It’s not terrible. I got given a fourpack by the local bottle shop in a promo.

Not the kind of thing I’d spend money on but it wasn’t sweet or fruity like a cider

Brave man to admit going there and doing that. Just the thought turns my stomach. But Im not a fruit juice drinker either.

1 Like

IMG_6400
It just looks like @AusTacs buthole after @Oldbloke got to him at that first plinkfest!

3 Likes

Beers are all kinds of weird these days. Some in a really good way.

1 Like