Bored shit-posting

The forum had a rainbow logo all last month so I figured it was a safe space

Safe for me. No guarantees on personal safety of victims others.

giphy

Fuck me mate, have you considered finding a safer job?
Yours is looking a bit stabby these day!

1 Like

What scares me is when I first saw that can I read it as Cigar and Flap Juice, and thought yeah a strange combination but sort of go together. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I feel like a new lever action 22LR rifle :confused:

2 Likes

Do it.

1 Like

Guess I’m a woman now, booked in to get my dick turned inside out tomorrow.

1 Like

I hope your not doing it just so you can enter a parking competition. :laughing:

There is a guy at my old rifle club that was always changing classes to what he thought was the easiest to win. Even though he had decades of experience and a very good shooter. He is now shooting the sporter hunter class meant to attract new shooters to the sport of target shooting. What a nonce he should have his cut off as a punishment.

2 Likes

I think it only fair that you wear a nice floral frock on your next visit to the range.

1 Like

…but shave first, okay.

2 Likes

I didnt even know school shootings was a womens sport?

4 Likes

Not sure but A she may have been a first School Shooter. A trans made the list for first School Shooter so that insures his 15 min of fame.

1 Like

Nahhh, her, not him, we don’t want him, they can claim her.

1 Like

Maybe got some bad news concerning the strapadicktome procedure

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: The whiskey corner

I have seen malpractice photos and even videos of the disfigured failed strapadicktome procedures, the likes of which most cannot fathom in their deepest darkest nightmares. Certainly not my proudest fap.

3 Likes

I really want to post them.

Well…

He knows what’s good for him.

1 Like

I does.