Bored shit-posting

3 Likes

Looking at russian equipment losses and thinking to myself why we even have an army, this is a joke. 2 hours’ worth of gear and that’s about it. Pfft. Money could be better spent on infrastructure and international trade.

1 Like

Im loving the new logo!
What do you guys reckon?

Gay as two dicks touching.

1 Like

As shocking as docking then?

2 Likes

Well, it is Sydney Pride Month, and we should all support @Brett

Like space docking? :face_with_peeking_eye:

wolf-creek

1 Like

I support the current thing

3 Likes

I was really disappointed that the Transgender Flag colors were not represented. The light blue and light pink represent baby boys and baby girls according to its inventor, Ms Monica Helms.
Also missing were the Black and Brown colors which represent the LGBTQIAA+2 black and brown communities who are overrepresented as victims of sexual violence due to white supremacist attitudes and patriarchial norms.

Like, are you even trying? Surprised there wasn’t a ‘goatse’ silhouette on the ‘O’ in ‘OZ’ frankly.

Don’t worry, it’ll gp up again in July :slight_smile: You’ll have your chance again.

1 Like

Hrmmm, that’s so happening now!

1 Like

Sounds like someone that may have just too much information on the subject. :+1:t6: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Was just thinking the same thing, TBH i had to google it & then it made complete sense that it was suggested by “The Gaper” um i mean @JizzFlinger.

1 Like

@JizzFlinger hands on O in Oz is happening! I can’t believe i haven’t thought of that. Unfortunately, there’s only a small handful of us, true Internet of the 90s connoisseurs who’d get the reference.

It’ll be a commemorative WA tribute.

5 Likes

You had me at “handful”.

1 Like

It was subtle, I wasn’t sure you’d pick that up. Bravo!

Can you photoshop papiloma and mc’cockface in there as hemeroids?

1 Like

We often ask can I, rather than should I lol

You definitely should

2 Likes