Bored shit-posting

Good going in. Out, ooof.

2 Likes

All that really matters is that you pick cool music to be playing in the bus as we go over.

2 Likes

Shot 134.07 with my cast goodness today, with the CZ M98 308, in 3p Service rifle match, 1,2,300m yay!

1 Like

A good indicator, is the quality of dead cats out the back of the restaurant.

1 Like

Feds Discovered Dumpster With 250 Rifles and Shotguns in Oklahoma (insider.com)

Fuck we have a big problem, with the generation coming through…they are so fuckin sensitive! I cant believe it, blows my mind! You cant even say someone is black or white! Well Micheal Jacksons song would upset them…they are all buying into snowflakism!

Yep they’re just a pack of whingey fucking marsh mellows. Being offended on someone else’s behalf is what gets them through their day.

Maybe they’d enjoy this old show to help them unwind a bit.

1 Like

or to Ozzie it Kingswood Country.

2 Likes

Bloody wog, leave your money on the fridge.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bruno had some good come backs but I cant say I remember any of them. :laughing:

1 Like

Would you guys like…wanna sponsor me to do a 40 Hour Famine to help starving african kids living in houses made of poo and mud? I was hoping you could like maybe sponsor me about $6.00 for every hour I go without shoving some cake or a whole pig in my mouth like the wallowing fatass that I am? You’ll be helping starving black kids and me! So wadday say, I need like 5 sponsors to make a difference. Please help, deez kidz iz starvin yo!

1 Like

Don’t believe that pudgy fuck, this is a scam, he is raising money for primers. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Surprised you’re not asking for tree fiddy.

Suppose the Loch Ness Monster feels inflation as well.

So long as i’m allowed to ubereats all kinds of tasty stuff to you while you’re trying to do it, just to make it a challenge…And also for my pure enjoyment.

No way! Totally not!

$6 x 40hr=240
X 5 sponsors = $1200

Okay you got me. Deadset, 5000 small federal primers are now $1200 at my local. Maybe OnlyFans might help…

Aproved!

Is that gonna be video of you stuffing a whole pig down you gob??? :thinking:
Could be money in that! :joy:

While wearing nothing but a gstring a bib. So the side hustle to that side hustle could be selling used bibs to horny Japanese men :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post feet pics, I’m not subscribing until I see them

1 Like