Bored shit-posting

Seems to me that they were minding their own business on private property.
People have a right to protest or at least they did in the free and democratic country we grew up in.
How long till we see an Aussie Ruby Ridge or Waco i wonder?

3 Likes

Those coppers like Kryptek, maybe why they were easy to spot ?

No violence from what I can see. Just hanging themselves off infrastructure like they do in Tas. I personally donā€™t think that warrants having two guys watching from the bush. I would at least expect uniforms arresting or issuing warrants, none of that covert crap.

1 Like

As you undoubtedly know, camouflage is a concept, not a ā€˜thingā€™. In their defence, 4 weeks of poor personal hygiene and piss stained clothes that hasnā€™t been washed since it was picked up at the last hard rubbish day next to some retirement village is probably too much to ask. Not to mention, it takes a really long time to get your deadlocks looking legit with the right amount of fuzz, mud and BO.

1 Like

This is what Iā€™m interested in. Weā€™re they acting on warrants or did we just move in to ā€˜pre-emptivelyā€™ prevent something. Obviously depends on intelligence, but at face value this is pretty terrifying next level Minority Report type of stuff.

6 Likes

Wonder if the cops thought todays blockade was about blowing up a tunnel instead of blocking it ??? May explain the behavior of the officers.

Bad intelligence, very bad intelligence

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll share their eĢ¶xĢ¶cĢ¶uĢ¶sĢ¶eĢ¶ reason once theyā€™ve figured out what they can get away with saying.

1 Like

Got a spare $?

Fastest Car Ever Made

1 Like

Yeah, ive pre ordered all 3. Couldnā€™t decide what colour i wanted.

Good onya, I was just trying to decide where to put mine :roll_eyes:

Guess Iā€™ll have be satisfied with my Valkyrie

Aston Martin Valkyrie

Fucking peasant

2 Likes

How to drive Pikes Peak in the pouring rain

Pikes peak run

How not to drive the Peak in any weather

Opps

Whatā€™s up ladies? Iā€™m back, tighten up your girdles eh?

1 Like

Hows the sphincterā€¦lol

2 Likes

WA saving the whales one straw at a time.

Make sure you tie the balloon on to your kid unless you want to face the gulag.

Clown world.

Shooting the Swede tomorrowā€¦cant wait! The Rolls Royce of service rifles!

You shooting ā€˜service rifeā€™ or just shooting your service rifle?

3p competitionā€¦and a play with my 45 Colt carbine finally

1 Like

So whos busy getting their arse tattooā€™d right now?

1 Like