Bored shit-posting

This is one of those unanswered life’s question.

He thinks he’s Johnny English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBz-Ld6SuOo

Yes it was…just ask Scomo

images (1)

Doing some remote touring up in the Pilbara from Friday onwards, I should be able to take this photo for myself, I’ll keep you guys who are in lockdown in my thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That would be lovely.

Where are you going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOgj9_Rcl4

1 Like

OK maybe somewhere not as remote as you’d think but Karajini here we come!

2 Likes

Have a great trip, mate. Looking forward to pics of sunshine! :wink::+1:

How’s this then

6 Likes

If you get time go to Millstream, worth the visit.

Looks pretty damn good mate

1 Like

Cheers mate, I think so too

11 posts were split to a new topic: Big fat Afghanistan pullout thread.

I just bought a new lockdown gun. Did not expect it to happen, but it just happened. One could say, it found me. :smiley:

Don’t leave us hanging, and…

There is no end. Just found me. And I paid for it. And so I guess it’s mine now.

Well unless it’s an M4 smuggled out of Afghanistan that you can’t talk about how about sharing what you got??

So I bought a Toz 8, because I wanted a Toz 8. And it was posted here, some time ago. I rang to follow up, due to “some time ago” and it would appear that it was sent back. Maybe the shop was closed or didn’t accept deliveries, whatever. I am pretty happy about that actually, because I later found out that sub-$300 shipped price would have been more like $400+ after they decided to ramp their transfer prices. Fuck them. They lost a lot of business with that greedy move. So that was a blessing, because now the gun (x2) will be shipped to a different shop that I usually deal with.

While at it, I thought I’d ask about vintage 22s and one thing led to another… And now it would appear I own a Remington #4 rolling block 22LR. Kind a cool. I’ll keep it between my tactical rifles, for artistic effect. Old meets new or some shit like that. I wanted it for a while, specifically a rolling block, so that can get ticked off.

3 Likes

I have one that you can just have!