Bored shit-posting

Ahhh thats effed. Makes me wish I could give you some of my excess melanin in a totally non creepy and consensual way.

1 Like

Ya made me chuckle, that’s as good as.
Went straight from the docs and bought some of those golf arm sleeves and a neck gaiter/solar tube thingummy.
The funny thing is my blood test came back showing low vitamin D so my GP tells me I should get more sun!
Not bloody likely, that’s the bastard that’s trying to kill me! Lol

2 Likes

Feel for ya mate
keep your chin up. Put yourself first mate!!!

2 Likes

@MangoBombs that sucks mate, but look on the bright side, you’re getting divorced :wink: :grin:

Like the guys have said don’t be shy if you need to have a rant or a sook or need some help. This is a good place to do it with just the right mix of whackos to help out.

2 Likes

Go Dons!

1 Like

Go Demons

Go nuts!

So yeah, afganistan was a worthwhile endeavour then!

2 Likes

Was there ever any doubt?

It was very worthwhile so long as you’re one of the US arms manufacturers or suppliers. :wink:
For the rest of us hmm not so much.

Wait for it
Sleepy Joe might ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ decide to go back in yet

Something something history repeating.
May as well try to invade Russia before winter as try to tame Afghanistan.
Unless the aim was only to get Bin liner, in which case why did we stay afterwards?

2 Likes

The story I read was that the Afgan gov and all Afgan forces were so corrupt from top to bottom that they only cared about lining their own pockets and were not really interested in being trained military wise and administration wise.

For shizzle, you see a rifle, they see dinner. Totally different cultures.

Small tribe mentality “look after me & mine and fuck all the rest”, and you can’t blame them for it considering their history, but unless they somehow get rid of that thinking it’s never going to “work” over there like we would consider working properly. And to be honest why should it? It’s their country leave them to it.

2 Likes

The issue is that it is partly Small Tribes in the rural areas and also big city metro living. It takes a long time especially in that part of the world where traditions and lifestyle are held onto more vigorously. Even without the outsiders influence the country would be in conflict with itself for decades while modernization or not takes place.

Yep and if history tells us anything it’s that they’re not going to change even in decades, it’ll be centuries if ever at all. So let’s (we western countries) just admit we’ve fucked them a little just like others have and leave them to sort their shit out their own way. History has proven we have nothing but an overall negative effect so unless we want to kill them all let’s stay the hell out of it and work on our own back yards.
People worry about the terror side of it but if we stop messing with them odds are they’ll stop messing with us. And hey we started it lol

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/vcMmHnvQs9A

2 Likes

When did you film me doing that?

Ha, you wish you had a beared like that.

Why?..