Bored shit-posting

Well, too late now. Plus I don’t see you coming to Vic any time soon :frowning:

2 Likes

@bentaz What, a rolling block .22?

Yeah mate

1 Like

Mate, I’ll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it. One day if we’re ever allowed to leave our houses without “travel documents”, we’’ have to catch up. You know I’m about half-way from where you are to where your kids are.

For sure mate, I’d love to come out to the farm some time.
The little Remy is yours when I can get back to it!

I have benchtops!

Lots of benchtops!

I have doors and windows coming tomorrow finally. 16 fuggin weeks of not having a kitchen or loungeroom (pipe down Bentaz).

Air con installed and working. Sparky comes tomorrow to fit off fans and lights, cabinet makers will fit all the 2 pack doors and panels.

Holy shit man, 88m2 of tiles to go and Ill be about done in two weeks. Im gonna be a modern man. Dishwasher! Island bench! Ooooooh!

6 Likes

Looking good mate and I’ve got nothing, I’m living in a house again!
Lol

2 Likes

You almost married again?? Lol

2 Likes

Think he is mate, he’s just too scared to admit it on here.

1 Like

Pretty much mate!

1 Like

Sucker

1 Like

Hope the back is holding up then! Lol

1 Like

His or hers? :rofl:

Mines not, that’s why I’ve moved into town with the gf.
Had a nerve root injection on Friday and waiting to see a surgeon about getting a disc replaced.

1 Like

hehe you said root

1 Like

@bentaz , I’ve had the direct injections and they really helped at the time. I was actually able to get back in the truck and go back to work. Only lasted about two months though, wound up almost crippled again.
I was then told that “spinal de-nervation” may be the answer. Day surgery in RNS hospital followed by 4 weeks of an almost unbearable deep “itching” sensation in my back.
Did it work? Yeah,…Nah! Still can’t lift much, bending and twisting is a great way to wind up on the floor in the foetal position in so much pain it hurts to breathe, ( I know you and Chook and I have shared that conversation before ), don’t last more that a couple of hours, a lot of times less that that, doing much of anything.
Side effects have been a constant “buzzing” sensation in the muscle down the left side of my back with a de-sensitizing of the skin down the same side. Having a fucked back is just, well,… fucked!
Hope you can find a treatment that works for you, best of luck mate.

2 Likes

Cheers mate.
I’m hoping the replacement disc is the go, a bloke I know at the RSL had the replacement and had really good results.

2 Likes

What are you replacing the disc with, a floppy, a hard or a compact one lol… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :innocent:

What about fussing the worn section, would that work? Either way I hope you can get it sorted.

The problem with a fusion is that you usually just bulge the discs above or below the fusion. The bottom 3 of mine are all fucked, the docs wanted to fuse them all back in 2007 but I’ve been holding out as long as I can waiting on better technology.

2 Likes

I’ve had a disc replacement in my neck between c6-7. It gave me my life back mate. Before I had it done I was in constant savage pain and had pins and needles in both hands so bad I couldn’t even hold a beer and became addicted to OxyContin.
From the second I woke up from surgery the pain and needles were gone. It was amazing. I could have kissed the surgeon. Lol.
I had full movement again after a month and haven’t looked back since.

The only drama since was that the disc they used had a recall on it and I have to get it scanned every 2 years to look for any failings. It’s been good so far. Got it done in back in 2015.

I can highly recommend getting it done mate.
I hope it goes well for you.

Here’s a happy snap

Good luck in whatever you do

2 Likes