Bored shit-posting

Great for painting the grass red…

1 Like

Furry doughnuts

Cleaning kegs is a bit boring:

https://youtu.be/6zZBiTfIp4Q
https://youtu.be/RuOvn4UqznU

Disclaimer: not related to guns.

So, I was in the tractor yesterday, fed the cattle a bit of hay and since it had just rained, I decide to give the driveway a grade. ( It’s 3km long and has been getting a few corrugations and potholes )
Wondering what time it was I turned the radio on just in time to get JJJ’s “Hack” programme. The topic was “cosmetic surgery”, apparently there has been a bunch of ads for it on social media, I don’t do face-fuck, insta-crap or whatever the hell else people do, this forum is as social media as I get.
They went on to discuss the pitfalls and so on, had an “expert” on the line and then had a bunch of Millennial bitches call in whinging about how much money they had spent on this crap. How it was everyone else’s fault that they are basically gullible idiots. That they are “forced” to get this shit done due to getting shamed into it on social media, one stupid bitch had spent over $30k. Said her boyfriend wanted to save the money for a house deposit, but that he was “understanding”, what a fuckwit. If I could, I would say to him, “RUN AWAY, NOW!”
Apparently , according to these morons, Botox injections, big inflated lips, cheek implants, large silicone enhanced tits and a huge arse are considered “beauty”. Oh, and you don’t lose weight by dieting or exercise, you get liposuction. The best part of that is that you can use that fat to inject into your arse and lips to puff them up.
Am I alone in thinking that people that are so easily led into this kind of crap shouldn’t be allowed to vote, be in any position of authority, or even breed for that matter??

6 Likes

If you had a Mrs like that you seriously pay the Doctor to slip a special little sum sum in her next injection, problem solved.
Insecurity, stupidity, and social media, it’s the perfect trifecta to create fuckwits.
But sorry to say mate they’ll be breeding their fat injected asses & fake tits off and passing on all their wisdom to their spawn. Plus they’ll be running things & making decisions for all of us soon lol.
If i could only share some of the things i know about some of the complete idiots coming into positions of power up here you’d shit yourself. And i assume it’s not just happening up here.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you’d want people with normal sized lips to be in positions of power!
Hell, the chief medical officer in NSW doesn’t even own a toothbrush by the looks of it, maybe if she had bigger lips I wouldn’t have to see her teeth!

3 Likes

And if she had bigger tits you wouldn’t even notice her head at all.

4 Likes

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/bendigo-arms-show/

There’s a gun show in Bendigo in a few weeks - hopefullly Covid isn’t going to get this one cancelled.

1 Like

It’s usually a good little show mate, I hope it’s on for you guys.

Pretty happy with this 300m group 5 shots…8 inch approx…open sights 308 Israeli K98 with my CBE 200gn cast beauties!! I’m.a cast addict…

Did I mention prone off the sling? I’m allergic to bench shooting…

6 Likes

I’d be lucky to make the mound with open sights.
Well done.

1 Like

Thanks!

Going to the shops on my pushy… Pray for me!

1 Like

Enjoy the dirty looks, because you won’t have a mask on…Wankers in my neck of the woods, frown at me, riding to work.

Dirty looks give me super powers.

1 Like

I just had a sick brainfart!

Motorkhana mixed with steel challenge/falling plates! (Ita not illegal to shoot out of a car window while its moving right?)

Imagine…short rally course but instead of motorkhana stop boxes and the like, you pull into a restricted speed lane of falling plates. Driver and passenger have to shoot five each side. Plates fall, passenger reloads guns and driver makes tracks to the next stop box/texas star! Car csn stop or you can shoot on the move!

Holy shit Im getting the digger out on Sunday arvo and terraforming my mates block.

5 Likes

Well on private property it may be legal. But keep it well away from any public roads.

Fark me, I had a big week last week.
Monday I find out I’m gonna have to find a new job, Tuesday I find out I’ve got a malignant skin cancer and Wednesday I’m getting divorced.
Ya gotta laugh.

Mate that is a lot a shit to deal with all at once. Good luck with it all and try to keep your shit together. As they say dont be shy to ask for help if you need it. All that stuff is pretty daunting with only one of them happening at a time

1 Like

Cheers mate, thanks. I was in a bit of a daze for a coupla days but there’s always a silver linings to be found.
Got the cancer cut out, just got some cream to rub on it when it heals - technically chemotherapy but nothing drastic. :muscle:

3 Likes