Bored shit-posting

Well I know where ill be next weekend then

Isn’t that big sale today?

Yes Today. I think they have made a mistake in not giving more notice.

Awe shit, that sucks… Yeah a little more notice wouldn’t of gone astray :sleepy:

It’s not as huuuuge as you think. Usually just a handful of meh.

Yeah a stockpile of franga’s, lol!

Well poop. Just arrived home from Melbourne to see this. Hopefully nothing too amazing.

Heaps of really cheap milsurps, @Nomis. $55 Carcanos, $125 Mausers…

Not to mention the free shotgun with every milsurps sold! :joy:

Old, single barrel though, still though…

Yeah, but the Jungle Carbines were $275.

Actually, a couple of mungy ones are still there.

Finished my reloading room guyz!

1 Like

Everyone’s a bloody comedian!
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One can only dream lol

1 Like

Finally my shit is on forgotten weapons!

I’m interested in how you became interested in this brand specifically. They sort or seem like Canadian Sportco. Were they sold in Australia too?

Mostly sold here as Winchester mate, winny 39 .22s, but the shotgun is my interest, that gun was sold as the Winchester 370 and also spawned the Winchester/ cooey 840 otherwise known as the Winchester 37A which is the best gun ever made.
That said cooeys were sold here in Australia and I’m guessing other commonwealth countries too, I have a cooey 84 and different variations on markings cooey/Winchester, plain Winchester etc.

Top one is my Cooey mod 84, below is a Winchester 37.

(Puts on edgy hat and mask)
Whats for dinner lads? I had a salesman bring me this stuff. Tasty as, but has added msg and preservative. And “Bacon Flavoured Granules”
In small amounts, probably nothing to worry about.
It is actually smoked smoked. As in a fire was lit, and the jerky was bathed in the smoke that came off of it, as oppised to commercial style bacon “smoking” where slabs of loin are sprayed with liquid smoke solution before hitting the ovens.

It is a nice taste. Salt is perfect. Depth and range of flavours is ice. Texture is almost perfect. Stout and bbq smoke, is there a better combo???