Bored shit-posting

Not when the kids are around please.

https://youtu.be/t-RybRbCI1E

4 Likes

Ignore the thumbnail, but Martini Fanboys on suicide watch.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool.
As long as he saves the actions (he can send them my way) it’s OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grutHVNA2EM

1 Like

New obsession: converting 75hp outboard to electric motor…
I don’t got a chance… too dumb for that! :face_with_monocle::flushed:

A post was split to a new topic: Clash brewing in Meander Valley over Maggs rifle range

I hate Sydney, fucking shithole!

3 Likes

I reckon that goes for all major cities, they’re all shitholes.

2 Likes

True on both accounts gents. I’d rather iron my cock flat than live in Sydney.

1 Like

I’ve seen a thing on reddit similar to this once. Within the realms of possibilities.

2 Likes

Ironing your cock flat??? :flushed:

1 Like

Well maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the picture. No big cities for me. :rofl::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

I would rather iron Cavok’s dick flat than live in the sticks. Town - okay, sticks - nope. I like the fact that I can have freshly made doughnuts delivered to my door :smiley: I am still not impressed that I couldn’t find a multimeter at night on Tuesday, but…

1 Like

Burglary is harder than people make out hey…

1 Like

made me laugh

Once you start looking at eMtb and eBike motors and the conversion kits for bicycles it will start to make sense how basic and simple the controllers and battery management systems are. I reckon electric outboard would be cool as :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cavok upon hearing he is being relocated to Canberra for the forseeable future.
Colorised, circa 2022

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: not sure I’d go that far.

Is that one of @danmac’s knives?

1 Like

Canberra

No big cities for me

Doesn’t Canberra only have a couple hundred thousand people?

I’m sure living in rural has its own charms, but what is there in the way of work? Don’t a lot of young people leave towns and stuff to come to cities for uni and work?

1 Like