Bored shit-posting

Have a great trip, mate. Looking forward to pics of sunshine! :wink::+1:

How’s this then

6 Likes

If you get time go to Millstream, worth the visit.

Looks pretty damn good mate

1 Like

Cheers mate, I think so too

11 posts were split to a new topic: Big fat Afghanistan pullout thread.

I just bought a new lockdown gun. Did not expect it to happen, but it just happened. One could say, it found me. :smiley:

Don’t leave us hanging, and…

There is no end. Just found me. And I paid for it. And so I guess it’s mine now.

Well unless it’s an M4 smuggled out of Afghanistan that you can’t talk about how about sharing what you got??

So I bought a Toz 8, because I wanted a Toz 8. And it was posted here, some time ago. I rang to follow up, due to “some time ago” and it would appear that it was sent back. Maybe the shop was closed or didn’t accept deliveries, whatever. I am pretty happy about that actually, because I later found out that sub-$300 shipped price would have been more like $400+ after they decided to ramp their transfer prices. Fuck them. They lost a lot of business with that greedy move. So that was a blessing, because now the gun (x2) will be shipped to a different shop that I usually deal with.

While at it, I thought I’d ask about vintage 22s and one thing led to another… And now it would appear I own a Remington #4 rolling block 22LR. Kind a cool. I’ll keep it between my tactical rifles, for artistic effect. Old meets new or some shit like that. I wanted it for a while, specifically a rolling block, so that can get ticked off.

3 Likes

I have one that you can just have!

Well, too late now. Plus I don’t see you coming to Vic any time soon :frowning:

2 Likes

@bentaz What, a rolling block .22?

Yeah mate

1 Like

Mate, I’ll take it off your hands if you want to get rid of it. One day if we’re ever allowed to leave our houses without “travel documents”, we’’ have to catch up. You know I’m about half-way from where you are to where your kids are.

For sure mate, I’d love to come out to the farm some time.
The little Remy is yours when I can get back to it!

I have benchtops!

Lots of benchtops!

I have doors and windows coming tomorrow finally. 16 fuggin weeks of not having a kitchen or loungeroom (pipe down Bentaz).

Air con installed and working. Sparky comes tomorrow to fit off fans and lights, cabinet makers will fit all the 2 pack doors and panels.

Holy shit man, 88m2 of tiles to go and Ill be about done in two weeks. Im gonna be a modern man. Dishwasher! Island bench! Ooooooh!

6 Likes

Looking good mate and I’ve got nothing, I’m living in a house again!
Lol

2 Likes

You almost married again?? Lol

2 Likes