Bored shit-posting

Eh, I disagree. Each to their own… Some people like tactical pants, some people like tactical rifles. Takes all sorts and it should. Sooner we see the fun part in all of this, the better. Some people like tactical rifles and sandals and get told to go away and put some shoes on. Apparently my thongs weren’t tactical enough. Or something to do with OH&S but fuck that, I blame you @Oldbloke

They need to be double pluggers to be tactical.

The only reason they asked you to put shoes on is because you had 2 odd ones on.

r1365082_19214624

1 Like

I don’t really bother with pistols here but a few weeks ago i bought a few boxes of 9mm ( my pistol cal of choice ) and got to shoot whatever i liked whislt being left alone, sigs, berettas, glocks, smith and wessons you name it, even got to practice my controlled pairs :sunglasses: tacticoool yo :joy:

Were ya left because ya have a license?
@juststarting ya right and if ol mate dressed all tactical AND shot straight id have no problem takin tips in shooting. … but they cwn shove their dress sense straight up there arse!!:smiley:

1 Like

I did give them my aussie firearms license as ID so maybe, what do the ro’s go through to get their qualifications here just out of curiosity? I hadn’t shot pistols for a fair while but after about 2000 rounds and some grip experimenting i found its all in the trigger for me

I didn’t say tips in shooting, I said appreciate the fact that different people find different things fun and shouldn’t be laughed at (unless they look funny which that dude did, but that’s not the point). Point is, if it takes 20,000 tacticool dudes to win some votes, I’ll take it :wink: Whatever works. :slight_smile:

@juststarting

You should be wearing this at work. Typing is very dangerous. :rofl:

suit%20or%20armour

https://www.reddit.com/r/Idiotswithguns/

Some very bad outcomes in there.

RSI is a thing, god damn it! Don’t fucking make fun of me, or you’ll trigger me and give PTSD. You fucking turnip.

The thongs I can understand, some people get a hot case land on their foot and completely loose track of everything else.

That was in states @AusTac? It sounds like a different world :smile:
@juststarting you can paint ya nails anyway ya like I’ll still buy ya a . beer if ya up this way :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not complaining, I’m whinging lol

The real question is can you paint your toenails whilst wearing a suit of armour?

I’d give it a go.

Hey the thong on the right foot has those tactical webbing whatya ma call its?

Yeah mate was in Hawaii, besides the pistols i got behind a p90 and a few ar’s and had a look hold feel cycle of a SCAR, different world i indeed, not having someone constantly over your shoulder is real nice, and somehow i managed not to shoot myself or anyone else… surprised really

To be fair to those two silly chicks in front of the mirror. Practicing dryfiring your pistol in front of a mirror as in aiming and looking directly back at your self is a good way to learn your trigger and hand control and follow threw.

Correct. TV station programs like 60 Minutes (wankers) used to claim it was b******* but it’s a fact and it was new to us because we took up keyboards and computers before most western societies… @juststarting try the “office wise” guide from worksafe for a few tips.

You realise, I was kidding, right?

1 Like

@juststarting. No, I was serious. Never mind read it anyway. It will do u good. :wink: