Bored shit-posting

Correct. TV station programs like 60 Minutes (wankers) used to claim it was b******* but it’s a fact and it was new to us because we took up keyboards and computers before most western societies… @juststarting try the “office wise” guide from worksafe for a few tips.

You realise, I was kidding, right?

1 Like

@juststarting. No, I was serious. Never mind read it anyway. It will do u good. :wink:

Just for really random stuff.

Gonna be bloody hot today here in Vic, 40 bloody 3. And then back to a comfy 22 tomorrow.

Cool change coming in this arvo. Hopefully the dry wind and heat won’t kill my lawn.
( Yes , I know, first world city slicker problems)

From 43 one day to 22 the next!!!
How the hell do ya get used to that???
:rofl:

Going to be warm here today as well though it is always warm this time of year.
6.15am and it is 34 already.

Nearly time to take the jumper off :joy:

No one gets used to the weather in Victoria!

1 Like

All the rain we’ve had in the last couple of weeks has dropped the temps right down. …its just on nine and only 29°.:grinning:

1 Like

Jan is always our hottest month.

Yep last two weeks and I reckon it is pushing out into Feb the last few years, my prediction is also for this year. It has been a very cool and we have had more rain days in Dec than normal. My grass is just dying off now. Normally it is a struggle to keep the grass green up to and for Christmas. need the sprinklers on a lot. Not this year.

We are not used to it :frowning:

Cool change was fantastic yesterday - dropped about 20 degrees in the space of an hour in the CBD.

Cows are stupid!

Went to my mates farm today to break my little pump action and put some more speed holes in my van. The paddock is 80 acres, the maybe 30 odd cows were all up near the front gate ( food comes in there I guess) so I drove down towards the back and started shooting, 303, 12ga, 20ga and .22’s and the cows all came right up to where I was shooting, I had to keep stopping and chase the dumb asses away coz they would start wandering around in front.
So yeah cows are stupid!

1 Like

They are like sheep just bigger lol.
Atleast you got to shoot and the breakage didn’t completely ruin the day.

Na I never go anywhere (not even the dunny) without at least 6 guns, Lol!

Those spiders can grow pretty big.

Cotton bud in an air rifle make for good indoor hunting so I’ve heard😁

1 Like

Melbourne sucks, I don’t know how you people can live here!