Bored shit-posting

It’s raining, says it’ll clear by evening maybe. Please please please I need some trigger time.

G’day bentaz,
Open top, double hinge ramrod, makes it a Colt, probably 1851. But I’m with you, Hollywood has the capability to be a bit more real than the 20 shot six-shooter, but they all do it. A spoiler in “No Country for Old Men” was when Llewelyn was chased by the dogs in the river, then stops to pull mag and shake water from the 1911, FFS! A former grunt is unaware of the 1911’s ability to sit in mud for days and still fire? Even as fantasy, even as a yarn, they can handle firearms better, Cheers.

1 Like

Think you gents are taking this way to seriously. Besides, you’re all wrong. As I’ve pointed out (the documentary video link I’ve posted) above, a humble banana is the deadliest of them all. 1911 has nothing on lethality of that yellow monsters in well trained hands.

1 Like

Those who remember the “Savage Fruit” army training video from Monty Python well agree, as do the Black Adder IV fans. but Moustachio would not last against Machete

3 Likes

(PS, I have no idea how to link youtube vids

And I tried downloading John wick…but cannot find the torrent… appears John wick shoot all the servers with illegal copies of the movie

Popcorn time

@Gunmut plenty of safe quality John Wick torrents here https://rarbg.to/torrents.php

They’re being protected by Chuck.

Presented without comments.

Don’t knock it until you rock it just starting…

Plus I am the sure the only reason people get milsurps is so they can play ww2/ww1 soldier in their safe rooms :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We don’t play soldiers, we reenact.

I just jack off over mine

I hope you mean over your milsurps not your hobby horse :rofl:

What my hobby horse and I get up to in the privacy of my reloading room is nobody else’s business! :joy:

@Bentaz Here’s a lil something to help set the mood.

Naah part of going to the range is looking cool and taking selfies and showing the internet that i actually shoot, then after thats all done i put a box or so down range in a scattered shotgun styled group and go home :joy:

1 Like

Ahh ok thought that might be the case :wink::rofl:

Not an issue here. Can’t go to range and be unsupervised if you’re not licensed. Springvale is the only range that takes walkins, but it’s 22LR only from prone. So kinda hard to swing that thing the wrong way. Handguns, you’d get an RO point blank behind you full time, if you’re doing an ‘experince’ shoot.

That’s good to hear…theres a shop/range in cairns that (thanks to those that shoot handguns and make it look like great fun) I’m going to visit next time I’m down there to try a pistol or two and l was wondering if I needed to do my hair and make up first? :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

I shit you not, I was at the range, shot first stage of a comp, some guy comes in late… RO: it’s ok, empty range, just shoot your first stage and we’ll change targets after, nobody cared so… So I’m sitting down, this guy sets up. I look at this guy…

Sunglasses (this is an evening shoot);
Fingerless gloves
Shooting 22LR revolver, doing this scan for threats head movements and trying to reload as fast as possible. Like dude, this ain’t Counterstrike.

I’m sitting there, thinking I just teleported into some twilight zone.

Could not sneak in a photo without being noticed. :frowning: Would have been good. Found it hallerious.

1 Like