Bored shit-posting

Lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stopped in at my mates place on the way up to the farm to check out his new mancave.

4 Likes

I’m impressed with myself, because I woke up before 8am today. This is a monumental achievement for me. This man-cave of his pales by comparison to my achievement today.

“Lovely room of death you have here” :rofl: what i can remember from an Ace Ventura quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOLyUzDZ6s

2 Likes

Hello there my name is Ben and I like eating McDonald’s and poking random people in the back
I love eating rust and cats the most though. Than you for your time I’ll keep you updated on my chicken nuggets

I shouldn’t have laughed at that but I did.

Me too.

So my daughter has my old phone and I guess it’s still signed in to my account.
She loves nuggets

Should we be worried that we just assumed that was a normal outburst from you?

I had suspicions

I thought you were midway through a session. That was some pretty cosmic stuff.

1 Like

I just assumed he was doing a tinder profile or something and posted it here by mistake lol…

1 Like

I might cut and paste it on to my tinder account, lol

1 Like

Yeah, I can see it now… that followed by, I’m willing to dangle my nuggets in ya mouth… lol

Followed by a pic of me washing my nugets in the river.

2 Likes

Fun fact, kangaroos lick their balls to keep cool (you know, wet, wind, evaporative cooling)… Since you don’t have A/C, perhaps it’s something to explore.

2 Likes

It’s 38 over here, i have a wall thats reading 62 degrees and we’re in full ppe with the oxy burning bearing cups out

1 Like

Yep, then sit back and wait for all the “finger licking good” comment lol
Oh wait thats kfc but whatever… :roll_eyes:
@juststarting you could be on to somthing, speaking from experiance ? Lol

Perhaps try the roo tip mate, better pat it first though lol

1 Like